Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pink, Chrome Or Complete Debadge?? Help!

Babyfez

Hi guys,

I am trying to decide wether to keep the pink fiesta badge (in picture) or put the chrome fiesta badge back on?? I think chrome but my boyfriend thinks pink so could do with a few more opinions

I would think chrome would look better tbh. I don't really think the pink goes with the colour of the car - but that's just my opinion :)

I think I'd have to agree, the pink doesn't really match the car, chrome would look stock and I'm not a huge fan of debadging so I would have to vote chrome.

Thanks guys :) I prefer the chrome but my boyfriend brought the pink and put it on there as a surprise...it might have to accidently fall off ;)

Thanks guys :) I prefer the chrome but my boyfriend brought the pink and put it on there as a surprise...it might have to accidently fall off ;)

haha yes the sticky stuff must have been defective and it fell off somewhere on the motorway doing 110 :) , good choice

haha yes the sticky stuff must have been defective and it fell off somewhere on the motorway doing 110 :) , good choice

I hope you mean KPH?

I hope you mean KPH?

Haha i forgot to mention the German Autoban , not Uk roads lmao

• 2 weeks later...

Tis funny i cant upload pictures either, mind you i aint to hot on all this technical stuff :wub:

Setup an account at imageshack. You upload your pictures there and copy the link it produces and paste it here :)

Setup an account at imageshack. You upload your pictures there and copy the link it produces and paste it here :)

Or photo bucket that way you can upload from your phone to

Thanks for that i'll give it a try, mind you i aint sure about phone pictures, (one step at a time)

Yep i no it aint a Fiesta, i just wanted to try it,

thanks for your help.

If you use photo bucket they come up as pictures instead of a like you do it just the same though.just upload copy and paste image URL comes up like this instead of a link

512A49BE-FABA-43EC-8E72-305B52A14FDC-4147-000004EEAB716E34.jpg

Looks nice :D. When you're copying the link if you use the direct link it comes up like sambooka's one where it embeds it into the page