Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fuelling Up Fiesta Metal

Stuartmfc

Looking for a wee bit of help picked up my fiesta metal this week and have noticed when putting in petrol that it seems to be very slow at filling up, has anyone else had the same problem is this due to the ford easy fuel system. Car is fantastic btw loving it

I have the easy fuel in my focus and have no trouble sometimes it cuts the pump a few times but apart from that it's well easy

Looking for a wee bit of help picked up my fiesta metal this week and have noticed when putting in petrol that it seems to be very slow at filling up, has anyone else had the same problem is this due to the ford easy fuel system. Car is fantastic btw loving it

Nothing to do with the car, fill up at a different petrol station with a faster pump! Shell probably have the most modern forecourts right now as many are being refitted including all Total garages that are currently being converted to Shell.

Probably the pump but also make sure you're filling up "correctly" (sounds strange saying that)

When you look at the nozzle you will notice notches, hook the first over the lip of the Fiesta EasyFuel system and then let the nozzle rest inside (ie weight of hose pulling it down) which adjusts the angle, squeeze trigger and fuel up :)

fiestafuel.png

Al check it out I know it was slow the only twice that I have put fuel in. Felt like putting my feet up :-)

Either I'm blind or the pumps I use don't have notches. They do have the bend between the first and second notches on the image above though, so I just stuff it in up to that point and it seems to work!

Probably the pump but also make sure you're filling up "correctly" (sounds strange saying that)

When you look at the nozzle you will no

It doesn't make any difference. Pumps will draw fuel at a constant rate regardless of what type of car you are filling up. The automatic cut off will stop the fuel being drawn once the pressure sensor indicates that the tank is full.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club