Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Saw A Focus Zetec S With Lambo Doors

moy24

Just been to london to see my family and saw a silver focus i think it was a zetec s 5 door with lambo doors to be honest it looked wicked the rear doors had the handle removed so i gues they got door poppers it was a 2007 model.sorry but i have no pic he drove off from the petrol forcourt as i turned up.

the ultimate in chav to me anyway what they dont tell you about lambo doors is they actualy move as u drive each to their own really

the ultimate in chav to me anyway what they dont tell you about lambo doors is they actualy move as u drive each to their own really

it didnt look bad to be honest i loved it. If it was on a saxo,corsa etc then yea it would look chavy but on the focus it went well

never seen a foci with them but as you say some other cars have them and its not nice hence the chavness

here is a rs i found on the net with lambo doors

post-27208-0-69128300-1349543476_thumb.j

if i had lambo doors i would be banging my head on the corner of the door all the time lol

An oldie but a goodie:

lambo_doors_-_so_played_out_lambos_dont_even_have_them.jpg

An oldie but a goodie:

lambo_doors_-_so_played_out_lambos_dont_even_have_them.jpg

That is so true. I can only remember the Countach having those doors

I dont think the Focus looks too bad with them, although they wouldnt be much use in my Garage or in our local multi story car park as they would smack the ceiling every time you got out.

The RS looks kinda Snazzy , i guess they open as normal and then rise.

they open the normal way first then they go up so you can use the normal way if you have no room in the garage you just get in and out the usaual way.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club