Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Been A While Since Posting. New Interior Sprayed!

Moses-cuz

Havent posted for a while but have had some stuff done since. All my interior trim (door handles, vent surrounds, radio surround, steering wherl plastic and even the grey plastic around the screen on the top of dash) have been resprayed gloss white instead of (in my opinion) the cheap looking silver. Very pleased with the look i think it looks more up market i suppose ha. Also had my two front alloys refurbed (bad kerb damage). Will get some pics up tomorrow as i just cleaned the car earlier today and its lookin tip top!

Im hoping to upgrade the Speakers at some point and get a dvd/gps for where the display screen alredy is. If anyone knows of any models let me know. Ive seen some but there all foreign so im not to sure what the crack is.

Cheers.

Hi... i have the white version of yours... would love to see the pics ... :) You wouldnt have any light intermittent steering issues would you lol... i have a problem with mine :(

Havent posted for a while but have had some stuff done since. All my interior trim (door handles, vent surrounds, radio surround, steering wherl plastic and even the grey plastic around the screen on the top of dash) have been resprayed gloss white instead of (in my opinion) the cheap looking silver. Very pleased with the look i think it looks more up market i suppose ha. Also had my two front alloys refurbed (bad kerb damage). Will get some pics up tomorrow as i just cleaned the car earlier today and its lookin tip top!

Im hoping to upgrade the speakers at some point and get a dvd/gps for where the display screen alredy is. If anyone knows of any models let me know. Ive seen some but there all foreign so im not to sure what the crack is.

Cheers.

Gloss white interior trim thought you might have gone ford oval blue the same as the car(I think that's the colour) want to do mine frozen white the same as the car but I'm not to sure how to go about it

thought you might have gone ford oval blue the same as the car(I think that's the colour)

Performance Blue ;)

Here are the pics.

877FE907-7223-4132-A237-25BACB140798-2420-000002653C8F1FC6_zps52fa70d1.jpg

BD3A4413-0F14-4726-A5BE-96EF4759892C-2420-00000264F998CF4F_zps23a0d889.jpg

7F556B19-A35D-4328-82EC-58D3552C3D22-2420-00000264F663F22D_zpsf5abef54.jpg

A1E03C80-6883-4913-9C64-DF067E760A80-2420-00000264F33639B3_zpsd20e3240.jpg

635FD930-CED0-494A-82D8-E1052772F2E4-2420-00000264F046EC85_zpsf7c00898.jpg

3656AD88-82E9-4D7F-B1B1-5F4E80E729FC-2420-00000264E8BF2569_zps91e7be3c.jpg

Looks realy great at night when i open the door and my red lights come on.

Hope you all like

A S1600 with no bluetooth?! What is the world coming to...

Looks good though, obviously I'm a fan as I did it to mine a year ago ;) (left the top of the stereo and inside the cubby hold standard though)

Yeah i think it may have been you who done te youtube video. Originaly i re sprayed them all a sort of mettalic dark grey but hated it thought it looked aweful. So i went for the completw oppisite end of the scale and it looks awesome. Dont think theres much else i can do with the car now. Probably front grill and fogs in gloss black when i can be bothered and rear window tints. Then i think my list is complete.

Looks awesome, Post some night pics, I would like to see the red lights, especially the hardly noticeable one inside the bottom hole bit..

Do you not find you get glare on the windscreen from the white above the stereo/screen? one of my old cars had a dash sprayed white/light grey and it looked great but cause quite bad glare/reflection in the windscreen on a sunny day.

That's a pretty good point :P shades out all year round

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club