Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta - Titanium X Pack

JAR897

Fellow Ford Fiesta owners,

I am looking to buy the NEW (mk7) Ford Fiesta Titanium 1.6 VCT 120 with the Technology Pack, the Full exterior body kit and the Titanium X pack, giving a specification as follows:

Fiesta Titanium 1.6 VCT:

- 1.6 Litter engine

- 120 BHP

- Blacked out windows

- Chrome in various places

- Sea Gray colour with gray dash

Exterior Styling Kit:

- Full Zetec S Body Kit + Side Skirts (which are not included on standard Zetec S)

Technology Pack:

- Keyless Entry + Power Button

- bluetooth

- USB for iPhone

Titanium X Pack:

- 17" alloys

- ESP (Electronic Stability Program)

- Leather Trim <------ THIS IS WHAT I'M LOOKING AT!

What I am looking into particularly is the Titanium X pack... as it comes with leather seats as apposed to the "SOHO" dotted fabric as standard. I am told from the ford dealers that the leather seats are a soft dark gray leather with red stitching... but different to the "individual red" which is also available.

However I cannot find ANY (and i mean ANY!) pictures of the leather seats in question.

Can someone point me in the correct direction r take some for me to take a look at.

I want to order the car as it will have to be factory built due to the unique options being added (to a total of £15,590) but I am apprehensive until I have seen the leather.

Regards,

JAR897.

We looked at a Titanium in Cedar with the x Pack the other day - brand new unregistered for £12995 - but we didn't like the colour - it didn't do the car any favours being dark green. We also din't really want the x-pack but would have hadit had the exterior colour been right.

Anyway the leather is indeed a dark grey/charcoal almost black, soft good quality with stiching the same colour as the seats - not red.

Sorry can't help with the pictures but there is one in the brochure if you can get hold of one.

The door panels are not trimmed in leather - this I think isonly if you have the "individual" leather.

Fellow Ford Fiesta owners,

I am looking to buy the NEW (mk7) Ford Fiesta Titanium 1.6 VCT 120 with the Technology Pack, the Full exterior body kit and the Titanium X pack, giving a specification as follows:

Fiesta Titanium 1.6 VCT:

- 1.6 Litter engine

- 120 BHP

- Blacked out windows

- Chrome in various places

- Sea Gray colour with gray dash

Exterior Styling Kit:

- Full Zetec S Body Kit + Side Skirts (which are not included on standard Zetec S)

Technology Pack:

- Keyless Entry + Power Button

- Bluetooth

- USB for Iphone

Titanium X Pack:

- 17" alloys

- ESP (Electronic Stability Program)

- Leather Trim <------ THIS IS WHAT I'M LOOKING AT!

What I am looking into particularly is the Titanium X pack... as it comes with leather seats as apposed to the "SOHO" dotted fabric as standard. I am told from the ford dealers that the leather seats are a soft dark gray leather with red stitching... but different to the "individual red" which is also available.

However I cannot find ANY (and i mean ANY!) pictures of the leather seats in question.

Can someone point me in the correct direction r take some for me to take a look at.

I want to order the car as it will have to be factory built due to the unique options being added (to a total of £15,590) but I am apprehensive until I have seen the leather.

Regards,

JAR897.

Have a look here and price the car up.

Dealdrivers New Car prices

and

Here For The option Prices

(No, I don't work for them, but I'll always pass on any good info I can)

The spec you have above, with 12 months road fund licence and delivered to your door from a Ford Main dealer is £13,102. That's a £2400 saving on the price you quoted.

As for the leather, I think Hedgepig has the same spec car as you want, maybe they can post some piccies for you.

There are no pics in the brochure of the leather as far as I'm aware, just the leather sports seats on the Zetec S on page 16, but I don't think that will be the one that comes with the Titanium X pack. Other than that, there is only the colour swab on page 26 in the colour chart which you've probably seen.

My local dealer has the grey leather with red stitching and looks really nice. Leather feels a good quality etc. If i get a chance to pop down soon ill grap a picture for you.

My local dealer has the grey leather with red stitching and looks really nice. Leather feels a good quality etc. If i get a chance to pop down soon ill grap a picture for you.

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think the grey/blue leather with red stitching comes with the Zetec S only.

Here it is in the brochure.

Untitled-1-3.jpg

And magnified

Untitled-2-1.jpg

On the net, all I could find was this, again, from a Zetec S

media.jpg

Re Reading the options, it seems the leather is only available on the Titanium and the Zetec S which are different to each other. Here is the Options showing two different specs which will be correct as the seats in the Zetec S are different to the seats in the Titanium, the Zetec S being sports seats.

options.jpg

So, I think we can say that the leather in the Titanium X Pack isn't the grey/blue with red stitching, it's the charcoal colour with same colour stitching, known as the Napoli in Syracuse.

So, we really need Hedgepig to post a piccy to help our new friend out.

I see. Based on what you have said, coupled with a vigorous look at the brochure I think that the red stitching that I was talking about is the leather pack Zetec S. The "normal" leather pack comes with white/cream stitching.

This extract is from the Features and Specifications page on the Ford Fiesta website:

Leather Pack Zetec S

Full sport leather trim, sport-style front seats and leather-trimmed steering wheel

Leather Pack

Full leather trim and leather-trimmed steering wheel

The reason for the two different packs may be due to the fact that the Zetec S has the "sports style front seats"?

I have found a picture... but its not particularly good and some real life photos would be much better.

Anyway, here is the picture I found (from the options page on the Ford Fiesta Website:

http://www.ford.co.uk/cs/BlobServer?blobta...&blobkey=id

If anyone can contact Hedgepig or tell me how to I would be very appreciative.

Regards again,

JAR897.

P.s. you guys ROCK!

I see. Based on what you have said, coupled with a vigorous look at the brochure I think that the red stitching that I was talking about is the leather pack Zetec S. The "normal" leather pack comes with white/cream stitching.

This extract is from the Features and Specifications page on the Ford Fiesta website:

The reason for the two different packs may be due to the fact that the Zetec S has the "sports style front seats"?

I have found a picture... but its not particularly good and some real life photos would be much better.

Anyway, here is the picture I found (from the options page on the Ford Fiesta Website:

http://www.ford.co.uk/cs/BlobServer?blobta...&blobkey=id

If anyone can contact Hedgepig or tell me how to I would be very appreciative.

Regards again,

JAR897.

P.s. you guys ROCK!

That image you found is more than likely the correct image, although a proper photo would be better to judge it on. Hedgepig usually posts so I doubt you would have to wait long. You could send Hedgepig a message, which may activate an E-Mail as well. All you need to do is click here

Just to update... (found these on Autotrader):

Leather Pack Zetec S:

http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/imgser-uk...ia?id=820569956

Leather Pack ("normal" - but with wrong colour dash)

http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/imgser-uk...ia?id=865234261

Will send hedgepig a message now... Thanks.

Leather Pack Zetec S:

My Titanium 1.6 with Titanium X pack and dress up kit.. As you will see in the photos the stitching is grey/silver on the titanium.

We tested one with Leather it was black with greyish leather and I think red stitching, I am of the opinon that leather needs to have an option to be heated which the Fiesta doesn't so think carefully before selecting it as an option.

We tested one with Leather it was black with greyish leather and I think red stitching, I am of the opinon that leather needs to have an option to be heated which the Fiesta doesn't so think carefully before selecting it as an option.

I agree - even in relatively mild Britain - leather is very cold in the winter and also gets hot in the summer!

We have a Megane cc at the moment with full beige leather interior -looks very nice but I wouldn't have leather again.

I personally think the best compromise is Alcantara with leather bolster/side cushions etc. Alas not available with the Fiesta.

Didn't Ford use to do "climate controlled" leather seats as an option on the Mondeo - when the leather seats could be heated or cooled?

Leather Pack Zetec S:

Hi guys--Hedgepig here!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't been on before--busy at work and I want to keep busy especially in the present economic climate.

Now then Jar, I can certainly oblige for you but it'll have to be on Friday as this will be the first opportunity I get to photograph the inside of the car and do it proper justice.

The soft grey leather to which you refer is the more expensive individual leather so be careful which one you spec as I personally feel that the standard leather on the X pack is very good indeed. The colour of this is greyish black with white stitching which not only looks good but feels good too--trust me, you won't be disappointed.

I've just tried to take some piccies tonight but it's just not light enough............ :(

Hi guys--Hedgepig here!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't been on before--busy at work and I want to keep busy especially in the present economic climate.

Now then Jar, I can certainly oblige for you but it'll have to be on Friday as this will be the first opportunity I get to photograph the inside of the car and do it proper justice.

The soft grey leather to which you refer is the more expensive individual leather so be careful which one you spec as I personally feel that the standard leather on the X pack is very good indeed. The colour of this is greyish black with white stitching which not only looks good but feels good too--trust me, you won't be disappointed.

I've just tried to take some piccies tonight but it's just not light enough............ :(

YAAY! Thanks Hedgepig... Your car is the exact spec im looking for! Possibly in Sea Gray although the hot magneta does rock too! Do you have the gray or the magneta interior? I guess I'll find out friday :)

Also can you (or anyone else) tell me where to check out hedgepig's exterior piccys?

Thanks guys :D

YAAY! Thanks Hedgepig... Your car is the exact spec im looking for! Possibly in Sea Gray although the hot magneta does rock too! Do you have the gray or the magneta interior? I guess I'll find out friday :)

Also can you (or anyone else) tell me where to check out hedgepig's exterior piccys?

Thanks guys :D

There you go mate, enjoy.

VERY NICE! Loving the larger rims, which are the ones you get with the Titanium X pack if i'm not mistaken?

I wonder if hedgepig would mind if I was to photoshop the pictures so I can show my dad what it looks like in Sea Gray lol. I'll host them on here when i'm done, although I do love the hot magneta now lol.

I wonder if hedgepig would mind if I was to photoshop the pictures so I can show my dad what it looks like in Sea Gray lol. I'll host them on here when i'm done, although I do love the hot magneta now lol.

Here are the picture links to the edited pictures of Hedgepig's exterior... Im going to show my dad these to make him want one NOW! lol.

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

car3.jpg

Here are the picture links to the edited pictures of Hedgepig's exterior... Im going to show my dad these to make him want one NOW! lol.

Good work mate, I just need to see one in Morello now. :lol:

Good work mate, I just need to see one in Morello now. :lol:

It looks well weird seeing "my car" in a different colour.

Watch out for more piccies tomorrow when I get jiggy with the camera................ ;) ;)

The last shot doesn't look like your car has privacy glass. I do like those 17's very much. Looking forward already to the new piccies B)

The last shot doesn't look like your car has privacy glass. I do like those 17's very much. Looking forward already to the new piccies B)

It doesn't does it? If you look at the original piccies you'll see that it definitely has!

Fortunately, even after Jar's colour change, I much prefer my own extrovert colour!

Good job really.................. :rolleyes:

It doesn't does it? If you look at the original piccies you'll see that it definitely has!

Fortunately, even after Jar's colour change, I much prefer my own extrovert colour!

Good job really.................. :rolleyes:

I don't know. A brown Fiesta could grow on me. Now, where's me slippers? Actually, I'll stick with the mild plum pearlescent.

I don't know. A brown Fiesta could grow on me. Now, where's me slippers? Actually, I'll stick with the mild plum pearlescent.

Lol... I think its because some of the colour has been exported form the picture, consuquently the blacked windows are a little less black. Lol... Anyway.. If anyone wants to see the car / any car in a different colour let me know.

Looking forward to piccys :) Thanks again Hedgepig.

Lol... I think its because some of the colour has been exported form the picture, consuquently the blacked windows are a little less black. Lol... Anyway.. If anyone wants to see the car / any car in a different colour let me know.

How about Hedgepig's car back to Hot Magenta but could you make the rear diffuser glossy jet black in colour? ;) That I'd like to see.

I'm still waiting. ;)

Now now guys......patience is a virtue or so they say.

I've been jiggy with the old camera and here's a few shots of the babe both inside and out:

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture012.jpg

On the last photo you can see a nosey black Sportka trying to get in on the action.............. ;) ;)

Enjoy!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club