Do Not Sell My Personal Information

61 Plate Zetec S Tdci - Moutune

stephens_0n

First of all hello to everyone. New user to the forums and a new car.

Just a quick question, after being curious and doing a bit googling i came across moutune.

Is there any reason there is not a tuning kit available for the 2011 and after models?

thanks

Welcome

Depends in your model of fiesta if you have the non dpf version then mountune do a kit i think the gains are 10bhp and 34ib/f of torgue (not positive on the torque figure)if you have the dpf version then until mountune pull there finger out your only option is a custom remap

Mountune have not released an upgrade for the 95PS engine with DPF yet which was introduced March 2010.

As they tell me every month when I email them about it they are working on the tuning package for that model can't remember but I think they said early 2013 release

Thank you. Any reason why they havent created or released one yet?

It's a different engine and they're still working on it.

2010 onwards TDCIs come with a Bosch ECU, which is anti-tamper at the moment, but they are working on it, I was going to get mine done last Sat, till they found out it was a Bosch, but if it is fitted with a Seimens ECU, then no probs

2010 onwards TDCIs come with a Bosch ECU, which is anti-tamper at the moment, but they are working on it, I was going to get mine done last Sat, till they found out it was a Bosch, but if it is fitted with a Seimens ECU, then no probs

Not sure that's strictly true as superchips have a remap for the 95bhp model and Celtic tuning will quite happily do a custom remap on it along with other companies I'm sure those are the only 2 I've heard of doing them successfully there's probably more

I just posted what I was told, but I did see superchip advertise for the 95 hp model, but was £150 more than the company that quoted me, must be something if mountune haven't released a mod yet, have you had yous re-mapped, and where are Celtic tuning based, might give them a call

I just posted what I was told, but I did see superchip advertise for the 95 hp model, but was £150 more than the company that quoted me, must be something if mountune haven't released a mod yet, have you had yous re-mapped, and where are Celtic tuning based, might give them a call

I haven't had mine remapped but I want it doing as I still have a years warranty left I am waiting for mountune. As for Celtic tuning If I remember rightly they are based in Cornwall here's there website

http://www.celtictuning.co.uk/?gclid=CI2Y1u3QgbMCFYTMtAodq0UA7Q

• 5 weeks later...

Not that I know of at this rate I'm starting to wonder if they will ever release it or create it for that matter will send them an email tommorrow

Not that I know of at this rate I'm starting to wonder if they will ever release it or create it for that matter will send them an email tommorrow

cool keep us updated.

• 3 weeks later...

Got the usual they are workin on a package for that our model but no news on release date. At this rate though I might have a custom exhaust system made and then a custom remap by either superchips or Celtic tuning

Got the usual they are workin on a package for that our model but no news on release date. At this rate though I might have a custom exhaust system made and then a custom remap by either superchips or Celtic tuning

Some tuners offer a custom ss large diameter free-flowing exhaust, with decat and DPF (phisical) removal, with remap and electronic DPF removal as a package

Some tuners offer a custom ss large diameter free-flowing exhaust, with decat and DPF (phisical) removal, with remap and electronic DPF removal as a package

Not seen any others but the ones mountune create for fords and as they are ford approved they don't void the warranty

Unfortunately the Mountune one's don't exist :P

Tell me about it only been waiting a year for them to create it no more even if it means losing my warranty

I've gone for a tuning box, nothing permanent so can be whipped off if anything needs doing to it to save them complaining and then me telling them they have to find the problem and not just assume it's mods blah blah blah.

132bhp tested :P though I seem to have a rather peppy motor, was on 106bhp beforehand.

106hp wouldn't be surprised if mine is under mid 80s hav you done anything else besides the tuning box

Nope nothing at all, have been looking at altering the boost pressure though to get to 140 I would hope, or a smoother experience if not.

How easy are they to fit I like that if I ever get rid of the car I can just take it out. With regard to the tuning box the 9 presets it mentions do they actually make any difference

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club