Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some Little Scroat ! Lol

Gary Minty Jupe

:angry: came out this morning and noticed some little scroat has nicked my chromed plastic dust caps of my wheels ! what made me laugh they actually left the chromed plastic valve sleeves that just pull of once you take the dust cap off total value of about £2.99 on eBay , lockable dust caps have just been ordered , if they had of asked i would of given them away ! how sad are some people lol

how sad and pathetic nicking £3 worth of dust caps.

it's a sad day for chavs alright. how low can they get

kids out looking for fancy caps to put on there bikes, i wouldnt suggest the lockable ones as there made of alluminium and when coupled with the valve can corrode and seize on then its a mission to get them off.

some kid will have the best bmx in the street im sure many on here did it when they were younger

some kid will have the best bmx in the street im sure many on here did it when they were younger

Speak for yourself mate ;)

it wasnt me lol in my day all you could get was the plastic rubbish oh to be a kid these days lol

it wasnt me lol in my day all you could get was the plastic rubbish oh to be a kid these days lol

What you talking about? I looked out my window last night and caught you nicking mine :o must be a big kid

Locking values are fine as long as you grease them.

Seeing as you should be checking your tyre pressure on a regular basis they shouldn't have time to get stuck.

Locking values are fine as long as you grease them.

Seeing as you should be checking your tyre pressure on a regular basis they shouldn't have time to get stuck.

Its really bad i know.....but.......my tyre pressures get checked when i service the car.....thats all.....I do need to start just dont have the time!

be careful when you tighten on the "anti theft" caps you dont rip your valve off like my nephew done on his bmx lol

damn mate i thought i was highly camoflaged last night if you spot anyone running up the road with a rear bumper it wasnt me lol

flyeye is ordered and will be fitted at the weekend so ill let you guys see how it looks and im going for the headlights

damn mate i thought i was highly camoflaged last night if you spot anyone running up the road with a rear bumper it wasnt me lol

flyeye is ordered and will be fitted at the weekend so ill let you guys see how it looks and im going for the headlights

You gotta be quick to pull a fast one on me mate. I'll be camping in the car tonight and with a trip wire across me drive should you return for me bumper ;)

Really wanna order some fly eyes now, but funds aren't even allowing for that at the moment till I'm back in work.

ive got some gen ford caps...anti theft one, from dealer. mind you i dont lock them on. never had any problems with kids and my car really...when they get close i got mental... but yeah in my youth i used to get "dustys" for my bike and also aerials to "whip" the back of my mates legs etc lol

tell you what brig if im not keen on the fly eye you can have whatevers left

lol nice one mate, not sure you'll have much left though.

did you order from the link with the free sun strip?

You weren't that well camouflaged, anyway you stood on my foot as you snuck through that hedge. ;)

You weren't that well camouflaged, anyway you stood on my foot as you snuck through that hedge. ;)

riight so i've got arts nicking me dust caps n an ex army copper lurking in me hedges :ph34r: who's next? lenny hiding in me engine bay?

He's after your battery. ;)

So arts after me caps n bumper, lennys after me battery.. what exactly was you after lurking about in me hedges?

I think they should start making dust caps with explosive dye packets like the ones in clothing store tags. I would love to see the look on a chavs face after trying to take one of them off ;)

I think they should start making dust caps with explosive dye packets like the ones in clothing store tags. I would love to see the look on a chavs face after trying to take one of them off ;)

On the subject of the dye packets, did anyone see about that money courier bloke (whatever you call em) who dropped a case of cash on the floor by accident, setting the dye off n ruining all the wedge inside :lol:

So arts after me caps n bumper, lennys after me battery.. what exactly was you after lurking about in me hedges?

Just lurking for lurking sake.

Have i ever needed a reason? :ph34r:

Just another reason to use night vision goggles eh clive?(O.O) :P