Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My St / Rs Mk2 Build Up. Project Phenomenal!

Jager King

I've got black headlamp brows on my ST, bit larger than the ones you tried. They're in satin rather than gloss black, and actually done in a couple of sections to make fitting easier - would give you an idea what they'd look like.

http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr124/troy45/IMG_23711.jpg

• Like 1

That looks like the vinyl ones off dmb?

Ones I have are abs plastic.

• Like 1

Love the new alloys mate,

Some beautiful pictures ther, speedo cluster looks great too.

That looks like the vinyl ones off dmb?

Ones I have are abs plastic.

I knocked mine up myself out of some vinyl I've used for various jobs, did them rough in 3 pieces instead of trying to work out the full shape like the ones Wolf used to do or DMB. They looked good enough as they were so left them on, not seen the ABS ones before.

• Like 1

Car looks ace with the stance and new alloys. Sets itself out from the rest and I actually prefer the profile of the 18s from the 19s. Really like the colour of the alloys. Quite striking against the Electric Orange paint.

• Like 2

Forgot to say, really cool pictures of the car and awesome backdrop with the grafitti. What camera/equipment do you use? My favourite is the one with the light painting :)

• Like 1

Stunning car mate, hats off to you for all the hard graft (and hard-earned) you've put into it B)

• Like 1

I knocked mine up myself out of some vinyl I've used for various jobs, did them rough in 3 pieces instead of trying to work out the full shape like the ones Wolf used to do or DMB. They looked good enough as they were so left them on, not seen the ABS ones before.

Working on some deeper fibreglass ones atm ;)

Its an old camera now Hassen lol a canon 350D but i can still work it :)

Thanks Jono

• Like 2

And there was me chuffed when I did my fog lights and front grilles black :D Stunning job mate

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks dude!

Well Santa brought me a GoPro this year and lots of attachments so expect a few videos in 2015 :D

image_zps8ca825e9.jpg

I also went another route with the lights..

Bought new light units altogether so had a wee test shot with the GoPro when they arrived..

image_zpsaddba134.jpg

Quite like the wide angle :D

& a pic Fitted..

image_zps3b9cc9e2.jpg

• Like 6

Lot of new toys there, have fun :)

What's the white mount/bracket with the RS logo on it? looks like it's got same thread as a towing-eye?

• Like 2

Working on some deeper fibreglass ones atm ;)

Its an old camera now Hassen lol a canon 350D but i can still work it :)

Thanks Jono

Definitely working the camera there and nice post production edit.

Liking the new headlights and looking forward to new videos with the GoPro. Plenty of aftermarket accessories on amazon, non branded that you can use with the GoPro. Fun times ahead :)

• Like 1

Getting better and better.

with regards to the lights, how is the beam pattern as I had a similar set and the lights were so off the beam was pointing at everyone's roofs, I tried adjusting it but didn't get very far. Someone else on here had a similar issue and managed to adjusted them to the correct level.

• Like 1

Lot of new toys there, have fun :)

What's the white mount/bracket with the RS logo on it? looks like it's got same thread as a towing-eye?

Well spotted! :) correct, it's a tow eye modified with a go pro mount.

• Like 2

Definitely working the camera there and nice post production edit.

Liking the new headlights and looking forward to new videos with the GoPro. Plenty of aftermarket accessories on Amazon, non branded that you can use with the GoPro. Fun times ahead :)

Yeah there really is tons of stuff for them! Bought a GoPro harness for my husky too lol

• Like 2

Getting better and better.

with regards to the lights, how is the beam pattern as I had a similar set and the lights were so off the beam was pointing at everyone's roofs, I tried adjusting it but didn't get very far. Someone else on here had a similar issue and managed to adjusted them to the correct level.

They adjust like my original xenons do, only on these particular lights the electric motor on the back sticks out a lot more so I had to modify the slam panel a little to allow them to fit. It does say you can use the OE motor but I'm unsure how & didn't fancy stripping them to bits lol

• Like 1

just thought id ask how did you get the electric climate control in or was it fitted with this already from factory. epic build mate epic

• Like 1

Was already fitted with the ST climate control mate

• Like 1

are they micro led or are they a bulb type I did this to my 306 but put rainbow bulbs in it

• Like 1

That blue lit dials are simply awesome.

I did similar in my 2.0 esp

post-39671-142116896737_thumb.jpgpost-39671-142116899483_thumb.jpgpost-39671-142116900945_thumb.jpg

Btw where or how did you do them ?

I have the large info cluster in my titanium & want the white dials in blu leaving the red as it is.

Yunii

• Like 1