Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My St / Rs Mk2 Build Up. Project Phenomenal!

Jager King

• 2 months later...

Picked up my Triple R splitter & fitted it.

I don't think it'll last long..

image_zpsgitikbif.jpg

• Like 1

Focus is lookin sweet,

You may consider air ride suspension kit would save your splitter a bit but take up some space in the boot compartment.

Yeah Lenny it looks awesome but I think I may be seen as copying Gaffa's Rs, although I think he'll be selling his and going for the mk3 Rs

Yeah Lenny it looks awesome but I think I may be seen as copying Gaffa's Rs, although I think he'll be selling his and going for the mk3 Rs

it looks pretty unique to me,

I wouldnt be concerned about copying personally its your hard earned spent getting it to look the way you personally want it to and when some modification options are limited styles its difficult to be different.

image_zpsmmgnhvkh.jpg

I really need to deactivate my facebook lol

• Like 2

Looking sweet as usual

Whats the ICE set up or havent you started on this yet?

• Like 1

Have the Rs lux 2 unit fitted mate

It all works together :)

image_zpsvb5hzxrl.jpg

• Like 2

Amazing build btw. :)

was wondering how you changed those interior clock bulbs and what bulbs you used and how do you get to the Dashpod boost guages as i dont want to scratch my dash trying to pry it off with a screwdriver. :(

Where abouts are you? My friend does this for people down in England :)

Nah i am ok doing it myself.....i just cant find an access point to pop off the pod that holds the guages....thought there might be a knack to getting it off.........methinks taking out the radio etc and unclipping from underneath might be a bit of a job?

Im in Newcastle btw. : )

Nah i am ok doing it myself.....i just cant find an access point to pop off the pod that holds the guages....thought there might be a knack to getting it off.........methinks taking out the radio etc and unclipping from underneath might be a bit of a job?

it is easier to remove with the radio out the way. the pod is held in by tabs that you need to unclip - i used a flat screwdriver from the top in one edge and prised it out slowly but safest way is by removing the radio.

• Like 1

Don't need to take out the radio unless your planning on changing the leds in it too, which is more of a job.

The pod just pops out, I got myself some plastic scrapers from B&Q that are ideal for removing trims like this :)

• Like 1

it is easier to remove with the radio out the way. the pod is held in by tabs that you need to unclip - i used a flat screwdriver from the top in one edge and prised it out slowly but safest way is by removing the radio.

I have just had a go trying to lift it with my hands then a screwdriver and it doesnt want too know?

Just fitted blue led interior lights and wanted the clocks and boost guages

to match.......gonna google radio removal and go underneath.....would be

gutted if i marked the dash.

where do you prise it open from....middle.....left edge......does it just pop up?

It feels like somethings gonna snap? :(

I have just had a go trying to lift it with my hands then a screwdriver and it doesnt want too know?

Just fitted blue led interior lights and wanted the clocks and boost guages

to match.......gonna google radio removal and go underneath.....would be

gutted if i marked the dash.

where do you prise it open from....middle.....left edge......does it just pop up?

It feels like somethings gonna snap? :(

Radio removal is easy, pop off the trim and undo the 4 torx screws.

Make sure you have the radio security code if you intend to disconnect it.

I will give that a go tomorrow thanks for all your help. : )

I don't have the radio code.....is there a way of accessing it before i unplug it?

p.s Jager king where did you get those wheel spacers from?

I will give that a go tomorrow thanks for all your help. : )

I don't have the radio code.....is there a way of accessing it before i unplug it?

p.s Jager king where did you get those wheel spacers from?

Tbh the code is very necessary as you will most likely need the radio right out of the way to get clear access into the dash.

For a code on your radio you'll need the 'V' serial on the radios sticker.

Write the code down and unfortunately it's either a visit to Ford with an open/full wallet or eBay.

Looks like i wont be unplugging it then lol. :ph34r:

you may have a card with a 4 digit code in your ford wallet and this is your stereo code. if you do not have it then it costs about £10 to get it from eBay.

you should be able to pull the stereo out enough without unplugging it from what I remember.