Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Colour Coding And Roof Strips

sambooka

I am looking to get the colour coded washer jets the mist type can't seem to find them anywhere. Also is there a hard plastic replacement for the rain troughs on the roof as its starting to annoy me that they keep turning white in places. Due to what they are made of I dowt you can spray them

I'm not sure about the jets but as for the roof strips. Get a pencil eraser and give them a good rub! All the white disappears,

Then get peanut butter on some kitchen towel and rub it in. The oil in the peanuts makes the plastic nice and shiny :)

Pretty odd combination but trust me it works amazing

I'm not sure about the jets but as for the roof strips. Get a pencil eraser and give them a good rub! All the white disappears,

Then get peanut butter on some kitchen towel and rub it in. The oil in the peanuts makes the plastic nice and shiny :)

Pretty odd combination but trust me it works amazing

That is an odd combination but I was hoping to replace them with white hard plastic

The white mist jets were just Joe Bloggs spraying the standard Focus ones himself and selling them on eBay.

Never seen anyone colour code the roof plastic so could prove interesting!

Hmmm might be easier to just let them turn white on there own