Do Not Sell My Personal Information

angel lights on my freedom need opinions!

Freedom

Personally i like the ones that are on the car.

But dont dislike the new front ones your thinking of getting. Not to keen on the rear ones.

End of the day its your car and if you like them then thats all that matters :)

id have to say i aggre the rear lights are good but would be more suted to a black car the front lights are real smart would look even batter if you could get the black colore coded in moondust silver as your car is but really do what YOU thinks looks good after all its you thats guna be driving it :lol:

I prefer the front angel eyes in chrome rather than the black. I think they'd suit the colour of your car better.

yea they would really sute the car if they were chrome infact then would look the muts nuts :lol: was thinking about getting the black ones for my car as mine is blue and was getting some gunmettal gray alloys or black ones like the ones off the 44obhp fiesta st on the front of the last months issue of performance ford, looks well nice. :D

yeh silver would probs go down better, i could rlly use fitting them both an "try em for size" b4 i buy em but u cant do that >< lol just trying out some light modding ideas that don't cost the earth. as for the alloys am thinkin of getting them sprayed "shadow chrome" but agian do they look good as they are :S ...and possible getting the back 3 windows tinted.

Personally id save your £270 and leave it alone. For what purpose are you adding them. the original ones look ok. A lot of money in my opinion.

yea i see your point in saving the money like the standard ones look good iv the same on mine , save the money and put it towards some wheels. what have you gon on at the min? have you had a look at dpmotosport they have a really good range quite good value.

I prefer the front angel eyes in chrome rather than the black. I think they'd suit the colour of your car better.

Nice car Freedom but I agree with old Truly on this point but then I always did have a soft spot for all things chrome!!! :rolleyes:

yea i see your point in saving the money like the standard ones look good iv the same on mine , save the money and put it towards some wheels. what have you gon on at the min? have you had a look at dpmotosport they have a really good range quite good value.

yeh your right they do look good as they are probs best to just get sum ice white blubs or sumin, these are the alloys i have on atm...

sidecar.jpg

w1116.png

tbh i like them how they are havnt seen any yet that i would rather have....if i could get these in 17" that would be good.

Freedom....

i think it looks perfectly great!

back three windows tinted and a decent sound system then??? :D .....which will lead me to my next topic... muhhaa

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club