Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Windscreen, What Products Do You Use.

Rain

Guys what products do you use on your windscreens - inside and outside? Products such as to give it a good clear visibility, to help the water run off your windscreen, etc.

Also what could be a good product to reduce mist. My Fiesta does not come with front windscreen heaters so I need to do my best to keep the morning mist at bay. At the moment it has not been too bad but I have noticed some.

I also find Autoglym Intense Tar Remover a good shout to go over them once in a while.

Vinegar ;)

Lol. My mom does this as well. She mixes with it some water to make it "lighter" (not sure what is the correct English word for this)

Do you mix it water as well? Do you do the both inside and outside?with

I also find Autoglym Intense Tar Remover a good shout to go over them once in a while.

Tar remover on windscreen?

I use gtechniq G1. It's a windscreen sealant and stops water or dirt sticking to it:

As you drive the water just flys off:

RainX - makes rain, condensation and spray from the road bead down the screen, so much so in fact that you barely need your wipers. You do need to apply it liberally, and it smears when it first goes on but after buffing it with a microfibre it's fine. It lasts a couple of months as well.

For the inside, side windows and rear windows I use Autoglym glass cleaner - Apply with some kitchen roll and take off/buff to shine with a heavy duty microfibre :)

RainX

Plus 1 for Rain-X outside (and it's cheapish in Costco) Inside is just standard household glass cleaner.

So many choices, so little money to experiment it all.

I would love to get my hands on this bad boy as it looks amazing

as it looks awesome.

Tar remover on windscreen?

Yea it's great if your removing stickers, gets rid of all the gunk!

So many choices, so little money to experiment it all.

I would love to get my hands on this bad boy as it looks amazing

as it looks awesome.

That stuff looks the business and now I want some just to goof around with and it would save me a fortune having it on my car as all dirt has water in it nothing would stick to the car