Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Clutch Master Seal

Weeble

I'm new here so hello to everyone :) .

I have a 2003 focus TDCi and have a few problems that I need to get sorted.

The first problem is I've got a leak from my clutch master seal. The clutch pedal is covered in fluid and I've got a loss of break fluid. How much is this likley to get sorted?

The next problem my is that I cannot open my boot using either the internal boot release switch on the dash or the button on the key fob. I'm aware this is a common problem, am I right in thinking this is due to the switch being faulty? Is this an easy an easy DIY job?

Thanks in advance.

I'm new here so hello to everyone :) .

I have a 2003 focus TDCi and have a few problems that I need to get sorted.

The first problem is I've got a leak from my clutch master seal. The clutch pedal is covered in fluid and I've got a loss of break fluid. How much is this likley to get sorted?

The next problem my is that I cannot open my boot using either the internal boot release switch on the dash or the button on the key fob. I'm aware this is a common problem, am I right in thinking this is due to the switch being faulty? Is this an easy an easy DIY job?

Thanks in advance.

i ordered the clutch master cylinder for my car from eBay, genuine ford, £50 delivered. might be worth a look? Im not sure how much it would cost as i done the job myself but i would reckon 2 hours labour.

If your handy with spanners have you considered doing the job yourself?