Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corrosion Warranty

Rust Free

Has anyone else had experience of Ford and their dealers when it comes to rust?

My 2008 Ka has severe rust to the boot and is displaying signs of rust inside the boot and on the driver's side sill.

My warranty claim was dismissed because I did not return the car to the dealer (INCHCAPE FARNBOROUGH) every year for "panel checks"!

I am now persuing them through the courts but would welcome comments from others?

I'd give Ford customer services a ring to see what they say but as the car hasn't had the paint checks stamped in the book you may struggle

Ford "customer services" couldn't give a toss although they offered £127 towards the costs of repairs - £748!! I am pursuing them through the small claims court as the vehicle is obviously faulty and will ensure enough bad publicity along the way

Hi,

Im currently trying to get Ford to have a look at my car, the body shop at the garage in Dunfermline [where i stay] is closed now so im currently tying to get 'Peoples' Ford in Falkirk to have a look although i havent had the time to get back to them recently...here's the link to my 'story'....

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/32688-re-lenny-is-your-focus-rusting/#entry211062

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club