Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Red Light On Dash At Top Between Rev And Speed Counter?

APJ

Theres no way id retrofit adaptive headlights...proper expensive job. Am glad ive got em tho.

Will stay well clear of cheap xenon effect bulbs guys. Forgot abuout my fog lights, wouldnt mind a whiter brighter light to be fitted in there.

This forum is great Brigante, have found of loads of interesting stuff here. With the help of this forum i diagnosed an EGR issue i was having with my car, couldnt of done it without this forum.

Theres so much i wana do to my car but just cant afford it at the moment...especially this month as getting two new front tyres put on tomo (Goodyear NCT's), gona set me back about £260 in total:-(

I'd say get yourself the osrams mate, definitely aren't cheep xenon effect and are quality in my opinion. Won't let you down on the unlit country roads.

As for your fogs, I'd say give some cree fog lights a go.

Lol my Missus holds this forum responsible for a lot of neglect from me being sat out in the car wiring things in etc.

I stumbled across the forum looking for help on a problem with my bonnet after some shoddy 'mechanic' work. Got some great advice but no one seemed to know that much about the problem. But I then managed to diagnose what was wrong with it, open it easily without breaking anything, and then I wrote up a guide explaining the problem and how to fix it. Which I know has now helped at least 3 other people who have found themselves with the same problem.

Have you got any ideas of little cheap modifications you'd like to do? There's plenty of cheap but really effective things you can do to really give your car some character.

Have a mooch at my signature and through my thread for example. When I joined the forum my car was completely stock and I didn't intend on doing anything to it. Now look at it lol and what the forums done to it.

It does get addictive.

I was originally casting around for a fix to a boot lock failure on a mk1 focus and look at where I am on my Mk2.

I'd say get yourself the osrams mate, definitely aren't cheep xenon effect and are quality in my opinion. Won't let you down on the unlit country roads.

As for your fogs, I'd say give some cree fog lights a go.

Lol my Missus holds this forum responsible for a lot of neglect from me being sat out in the car wiring things in etc.

I stumbled across the forum looking for help on a problem with my bonnet after some shoddy 'mechanic' work. Got some great advice but no one seemed to know that much about the problem. But I then managed to diagnose what was wrong with it, open it easily without breaking anything, and then I wrote up a guide explaining the problem and how to fix it. Which I know has now helped at least 3 other people who have found themselves with the same problem.

Have you got any ideas of little cheap modifications you'd like to do? There's plenty of cheap but really effective things you can do to really give your car some character.

Have a mooch at my signature and through my thread for example. When I joined the forum my car was completely stock and I didn't intend on doing anything to it. Now look at it lol and what the forums done to it.

The Osrams are defo on the 'to get' list:-)

Never heard of the cree fog lights but just checked em out and they look class, are they easy'ish to fit?

The guides on here are excellent, and i know have helped loads of people, i frequently browse through em when theres a quiet spell at work haha

Theres loads of stuff id like to do, but its time and money. Would love to fit the Focus Coupe-Cabriolet front bumper to my focus and some side skirts. Duno what id do with the rear bumper tho as ive got the saloon. Wouldnt mind getting it chipped too....would take the torque up to nearly 300lb-ft! Thats all quite major stuff tho.

One thing i would like to do which i think would be simple'ish is fit the mk2 ST Illuminated gear knob to my Focus. Do you know if thats a straight forward job? Also wouldnt mind doing pretty much everything u list on ya signature!

The Osrams are defo on the 'to get' list:-)

Highly recommended, trust me, you won't be disappointed

Never heard of the cree fog lights but just checked em out and they look class, are they easy'ish to fit?

To get to the fog bulbs you pull off the plastic bumper trim above the fog surround, the surround and then you will find two screws holding the fog lens in place.

Pull the commector off the bulb, twist the bulb counter-clickwise and withdraw the bulb.

Refit in reverse.

You might find the fog surround and the bumper trim feel a bit flimsy when you remove and refit them but they're softish plastic so will flex, just watch you don't stretch the tabs.

One thing i would like to do which i think would be simple'ish is fit the mk2 ST Illuminated gear knob to my Focus. Do you know if thats a straight forward job? Also wouldnt mind doing pretty much everything u list on ya signature!

The illuminated gear knobs from Ford come with a plug on the end designed to plug straight into a socket but on the MK2 i don't think the socket is there.

An option is an aftermarket knob which you can wire directly into the spare 12V live under the dash which is designed to connect to the illumination ring of the lighter barrel which is only fitted if you have the optional ashtray and "garage door" under the demister switch panel.

The 12V feed is headlight switched so will illuminate the knob when the sidelights go on.

This is the type of knob i'm referring to-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-shift-gear-knob-gaiter-illuminated-leather-/370255364292?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5634f080c4

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club