Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Armrests

OllyMcC

Okay, so I know you can purchase armrests for the MK7 fiesta, which basically provide an armrest (DUH), extra storage, and some OEM-looking style. But which is the best one to buy and use? I'm going to buy one, just deciding which...... :unsure:

Thanks, Olly.

I spent a while looking at all the options and went for the Boomerang XT. Really good build quality and much more secure than the armster one.

Boomerang is the best one out there. I've had it (£100) and the German one from eBay (£50). Buy Boomerang ;)

Hi guys

My name is Garry and I run the boomerang here from the UK and for forum members I can offer you a discount on all our products, armrest (black or soho) topped.

Asia front grille.

Weatherloc boot mat.

Zetec s spoilers - currently out of stock.

If you guys want to order any of these items just send me a message and we'll go from there.

Thank

Gaz

I thought Boomerang would be the one to go for, but struggled to find the European one. So, I'm guessing thats where you [gazza81288] come into the equation? So i'll send you a message, and see how we get on!

Thanks guys! :) Olly.

I thought Boomerang would be the one to go for, but struggled to find the European one. So, I'm guessing thats where you [gazza81288] come into the equation? So i'll send you a message, and see how we get on!

Thanks guys! :) Olly.

You can get the Boomerang XT (euro verson) on amazon. Thats where I got it from, Garry even sorted out a problem I had with it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I can thoroughly recommend the Boomerang armrest,solid build and fitted to the 'car' so feels sturdy,half hr to fit and straight forward,Thanks goes to gazza81288

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club