Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alloy Wheels

Big_dom91

Well after a nervy battle on eBay iv just purchased some nice 18" zetec ssport pack alloys with tyres for £360 would any of you say that is too high for 4 used alloys and tyres or reasonable tyres are contys like ?

personally i would if you shop around you can get brand new copies for the same money with 4 budget tyres and contys arent saying much in that as good as they are they make budget brands at half the price with a better rating but if you love them mate who cares fitthem and be happy

I think you got them cheap myself. I wouldn't touch copy alloys, god knows where they are made. All that you have to look out for now in buckled alloys. If they're ok, I think you got yourself a bargain.

Put some photos up when you git them to the car! :D

I would say that was a bargain, I bought a set of zetec S alloys off a member here, after 2 months I had them refurbished and a set of brand new tyres, cost me almost 900 quid in the end all in, but at least its still cheaper than buying from Ford

Well wen i got them priced off ford they wanted £250 + VAT so they can f**k off hahaha but there all on fitted so ill ulpoad pics tomoz wen the light is better and i can get the car looking clean 😝

I'd be keen to see this.

Anyone got links to sites selling copy alloys, or should I eBay?

Paul

PaulE

I live in the land of 'copies' (even the ladies! LOL!) and would think carefully before considering copy alloys. I see twisted one every day, mate.

Good luck

Dave

On the other hand, ive had several sets of replica alloys, and never once had a problem with any of them, all good value in my opinion. Just sayin ;-)

Where would I begin to find a set of 18" White ST alloys then? Copy.

I'll have a little look at them

Well this is what the car looked like with the standard alloyspost-37742-0-42647300-1352559043_thumb.j

And this is with the 18" sport pack ones that i purchased the other daypost-37742-0-02803000-1352559098_thumb.j

Looking good. How do they feel? No shakes on the steering wheel while on the Motorway?

Nope tbh after reading a few comments on people saying they are noisier and all that palarver iv bin on the motorway country roads the lot and there spot on the only thing to do with the steering wheel is that it trys to pull to one side when braking but i think thats just the tracking needs doing

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club