Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mist Jets

Big_dom91

Right i know its on here somewere but can you actually buy these mist jets off ford because i went into a dealership a couple of weeks ago and they were bemused at me asking to buy some although the people that awnsered me were in suits so probaly just cba so is it worth going to another dealership or try and get them online ? Cheers peeps

Here you go mate:

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...em=321010127240

That price is for one though so your talking 24quid the pair, which is a right rip off considering they used to be 6quid a pair before ford decided they was telling em too cheap.

If you don't want the heated jets you could get these for 8 quid a pair:

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item19d688fcff

Here's the guide on them that your looking for by the way with links to them if you scroll down the last page:

Cheers mate ill nip in fords aswell on way home from work and see how much they want like if i can get them off them that is haha

To be honest mate you probably are better of getting them off the net, ford will most likely charge more.

But then if it's easy enough for you to just pop in on the way home then you might as well.

Unfortunately your gonna get ripped off either way though as prices went up a few months ago now. Was literally 6quid a pair one day and 22+quid the next.

Luckily most members got theirs before the price hike.

Oh and when you go to ford, tell em finis 1708797. That should make it easier for the suit wearing eejits to know what your on about.

Haha i was shocked at how thick they were to be honest with ya i pure described in detail wat they were an they were like noooooo we dont and if we did theyre all different sizes propa joke haha

Lmao umm what the ####?? For a start they ain't different sizes cause they will fit all focus models, the c-max and even the fiesta's

Exactly hahaha shud of complained aba the bad customer service mightve got a freebie hahahha probs very very very unlikley tho

Knowing them mate giving you a freebie would still incur a 65quid admin charge

The only size difference is with the heated ones having different lengh wires depending on vehicle.

Easy enough to buy the ones with any lengh wires and splice extensions into them yourselves.

Well mine are heated but does that mean the pioes that the water flows through are heated so if its a bit icy they would flow fine or just the actual jet would defeost cz if its only the jet ill just get the non heated ones

It's just the nozzles that are heated.

You can buy water heaters for the pipes but they ain't cheap.

Well i went to ford on way home from work and used the parts number u listed brigante and alls they said were these are heated ones but iv never heard of a mist type before arrrrggggg hahaha

Its the second one iv bin in to ask aba mist jets an they all just say the same iv never heard of them :|

Just noticed that seal around one of my jets has gone. Bought a set of heated Mist style heated jets from eBay, waiting for them to arrive.

Well i went to ford on way home from work and used the parts number u listed brigante and alls they said were these are heated ones but iv never heard of a mist type before arrrrggggg hahaha

!Removed! ell how useless are they? Yup the part number I gave you is for the heated mist jets. If you have a mooch on Lenny's guide to em he has put a photo up showing what the mist type looks like in comparison to the old jets so you know what your looking for.

While you was there did they quote you at all on the part number you told em?

Think he said aba a £10 like so might get just one and see if its the mist type then if it is get s second its unbelievable how they have never heard of them tho haha i had them on me punto before i got me focus just really bad knowledge