Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Metal

pedros52

Hi does anybody out there own a metal and what do you think of it. I have not seen one on the road since i bought mine, ive look at all the Fiesta,s on the road for the tell tale signs black powder coated wheels twin exhaust but as yet not seen one.

My friend had 1 really good looking motor very comfy as a passenger good stereo pretty good leg room in the back for a 3 door car as well I almost got one and quite a few around Aberdeen

Yeah I've got one, well my second one - first one was stolen :(. I love the car, really enjoyable to drive, and a good environment to drive in (good stereo, limited road noise, comfy seats)!

Yup I have one! I was up your way the weekend, blue water shopping center.

Actually it maybe going perhaps end of this week for a econetic or ZS diesel. :( need something that does 60mpg ++

Although on my trip the weekend I got 44mpg.

Absolutely love the car best ford i've owned in 8 years.

Actually it maybe going perhaps end of this week for a econetic or ZS diesel. :( need something that does 60mpg ++

If only you knew someone selling a ZS diesel that does over 60mpg... ;)

Trying to get a new one, my circumstances will be changing soon.

However you do have a unique fiesta which I like! :)

I will miss the 17in wheels, do you know whether these can be fitted?

I know the dealers have limited stock so I won't dismiss used at this stage just need a buyer for mine.

The if you get a zs tdci with the sport pack it has 17s on already (spanner style) if you have your own non standard 17s already they will also fit

ZS Diesel March 2010 onwards [95PS engine with DPF] doesn't have the option of street pack (17" alloys & privacy glass) so you have to buy them like I did :)

Do you have to re-prog the ecu?

I'm hoping there are some titanium's out there. I'll juts get the wheels resprayed them.

Thanks Nath for the knowledge.

You can program the wheel & tyre size in to the ECU if you really want to (I have) but it should only make a minimal difference.

• 2 weeks later...

I booked in to test drive one, twice!!. On both occasions the battery was dead. It put me off this particular car.

Te guy told me that when the batteries on new fords drop to about 30% power it shuts everything down to protect the electrical system???

What hole was this guy talking form?

I booked in to test drive one, twice!!. On both occasions the battery was dead. It put me off this particular car.

Te guy told me that when the batteries on new fords drop to about 30% power it shuts everything down to protect the electrical system???

What hole was this guy talking form?

Not his mouth for sure, what he meant to say was the cars were stored prior to going on the forecourt and they couldn't be arsed to charge or change the batteries.