Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone received confirmation of delivery next week?

knighton

I had a expected date of March 7th and build date was in February 13th but system has not updated with anymore information since. What's happening with you guys out there?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nipz

• Truly55

• knighton

• poohbear

Top Posters In This Topic

Just waiting now. Built Cologne 11 February. ETA w/e 7 March. Ford unsually quote a week ending date so if yours is like mine it is week ending Saturday 7 March for delivery.

probably ring the dealers tomorrow as it's due a week tomorrow.

Keith, I think you'll find it's week ending tomorrow so your dealer should get it sometime from Monday onwards. Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

This is why I'm a bit cross, Ford should have already had my car a week but I couldnt have had it till Sunday.

Now it looks like it will be next week.

Will just be glad when i get it :)

I waqs given a date of 7th March dealer is now saying nearer 14thMarch.

Getting 5 door Zetec in avalon with city pack and privacy glass with the sill protectors.

Cant wait

Called today and system says it is at boulonge port. Asked if it was likely to be delayed, he said not necessarily so as the system may still be slow at being updated. Should hopefully find out more on Monday.

According to my dealer today car is now at Halewood (Liverpool) so they'll ring Monday morning to fix delivery date which is still week ending Saturday 7 March. Business Manager said I was told to be given a call yesterday to be updated. <_< Mmm, they must think some of us were born yesterday.

My dealer said they will have my car by Friday. Does this mean I'll be able to get it Friday sometime or how long does it take to "check" the car over?

My dealer said they will have my car by Friday. Does this mean I'll be able to get it Friday sometime or how long does it take to "check" the car over?

Depends. If your car comes in the morning you could be able to get it same day. PDI takes about an hour. If you're having anything like Pureguard that'll take up to 4 hours. Then there's the valet...

Nah ive got none of that, just the car please :)

Im hoping that the car will be here by friday and with me the same day (whenever that is)

Nah ive got none of that, just the car please :)

Im hoping that the car will be here by friday and with me the same day (whenever that is)

I know you have been waiting a long time and want the car straight away. BUt don't rush tem into getting it to you the same day. They wont (may not) carry out a thorough check and the valet wont be as good as it may have been - waiting an extra day will be worth it to get the car properly prepared.

I wont rush them, just give them a small push :)

If you saw how slow they were at anything you would want to push them a little two.

Spoke to my man today and he said it's still showing delivery by the 7th. He did say it could be earlier in the wek though.

Spoke to my man today and he said it's still showing delivery by the 7th. He did say it could be earlier in the wek though.

Does that mean he has the car atm but just doing all the checks or that it will be in on the 7th?

This stuff about when the car gets in etc is confusing me!!!

Does that mean he has the car atm but just doing all the checks or that it will be in on the 7th?

This stuff about when the car gets in etc is confusing me!!!

No, he hasn't got the car but he said his system is still showing the 7th, which is the end of the week and he wouldn't be surprised if it's delivered early as quite a few lately have been.

No, he hasn't got the car but he said his system is still showing the 7th, which is the end of the week and he wouldn't be surprised if it's delivered early as quite a few lately have been.

Looks like you'll be the only one to get yours on time :) Fingers crossed

Looks like you'll be the only one to get yours on time :) Fingers crossed

Mine's still showing ETA at the dealers w/e 7 March :) I'll need to find out tomorrow when it'll arrive but it's due this week coming. Ford always give a week ending date (eg 7 March, 14 March). Only when it's about to leave Halewood do you have an idea it'll be at the dealer within a 24 hour window.

Just spoke to the rents and according to them the dealer said they will have it by Friday and then its anywhere up to a week from then to get sorted out. Thats with the priority!!!

If im without a car for another 2 weeks i wont be happy :( over 4 weeks late wont be expectable.

Just spoke to the rents and according to them the dealer said they will have it by Friday and then its anywhere up to a week from then to get sorted out. Thats with the priority!!!

If im without a car for another 2 weeks i wont be happy :( over 4 weeks late wont be expectable.

Up to a week! WTF. If the dealer is only doing a PDI then it's an hour to sort out. If it comes in Friday (so long as it's not after about 3pm) you should be able to get it Saturday, surely?

Up to a week! WTF. If the dealer is only doing a PDI then it's an hour to sort out. If it comes in Friday (so long as it's not after about 3pm) you should be able to get it Saturday, surely?

Thats all it will be! nothing else is being done. So why have they said up to a week... really annoys me! The car is in he country. Just sat in a holding pen, i would happily drive up and pick the car up if thats whats holding it up lol

Just heard from dealer that my car (sorry, wife's car) landed this morning. :D It was due, like many on the forum, week ending Saturday 7 March and arrived first thing today. I'll probably aim to collect Thursday as I'm busy next few days. Nowt to stop me going to look at it every day though. ;)

Anyone elso got theirs today that are due week ending 7th?