Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bits For Sale + Alloys And Other Things. Few Questions Also!

Lloyday

Afternoon everyone. Before I get on to the parts I'm selling, I just have a few queries...

would anyone be able to tell me the compatability of a 1.4 gearbox to the 1.25 engine. Planning on putting the higher ratio gearbox onto my engine, for top speed bonuses and economy.

I'm also looking For the bulb part number of the Clock lights. As I wish to change them for LED Type

Also the part number for the internal lights of the centre console. "Fog light illumination light" , "Temperature control, Area of flow and the selector" lights,

And lastly I'm wondering If LED indicators are road legal, I've seen a pair on eBay but nowhere does it mention that they are or aren't for road use and this seems to be a common practice. Can any of the MOT/Police ford owners shed some light (no pun) on this please?

Okaay. Bits for sale:

14" Original Fiesta Zetec alloys. No Damage. With tyres with part worn tread (about 3 months regular road use) £40

15" TSW alloys. Slightly scuffed on 2 and 4th quite damaged, 1 is okay, In need of restoration. £30 for the set. No tyres though.

Mk5 Zetec 2001 Side body strips. Full set. £10

Rear Shocks and Springs ONLY. No bumpstops etc. Springs look slightly corroded but will do a good 5 years at least. Will come "socopacced" if requested (corrosion resistant): £30

I also have some Citroen saxo parts if anyone may come accross this

I have 4 Brembo brake pads for a 1100cc and also the rear shock absorbers

£20 for both pads and shocks.

I also Have some Mk5 bulbs. H4 55W, 568 Indicators and quite a few headlights. The H4's were the standard bulbs from a ZS have had about 2 months of life. So plenty remaining. £2 each. £1 for a pair of sidelights.

I'm cleaning out my room, so these items HAVE to go. (yes the alloys are in my room)

Can't comment on all your questions but by LED indicators I assume you mean bulbs?

I have LED side indicator lights but use silverTec for the front and rear as without in line resistors the indicators can lend to flash too fast (not all LED indicator bulbs come with resistors fitted in them).

They are legal as long as you take my point about resistors into consideration.

By led clock lights do you mean the lights inside the speedo rev counter unit or the map reading lights on the roof

Led indicators are road legal but you need to buy a flasher relay suitable for LED indicator bulbs otherwise theyll flash to quickly thinking the bulb has blown since the LEDs use alot less power.

Can't comment on all your questions but by LED indicators I assume you mean bulbs?

I have LED side indicator lights but use silverTec for the front and rear as without in line resistors the indicators can lend to flash too fast (not all LED indicator bulbs come with resistors fitted in them).

They are legal as long as you take my point about resistors into consideration.

Ahem! ;)

Cheers guys, i will take that into consideration, and i mean the rev counter

Cheers guys, i will take that into consideration, and i mean the rev counter

I believe you have to strip the unit down and solder LEDs in yourself if they aren't led already

Yeah I seem to remember hearing that aswell sam

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club