Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk Mondeo Tdci 54 Plate

Maddogpro

Footwell behind driver is damp is this the rear washer hose ? Does anyone know or have a definate route for the hose i.e from the nozzle too the washer bottle or which bits of trim too remove too find the pesky thing or am i barking up the wrong tree with this

Cheers the Dawg

hi if you lift tail gate and take off the top trim by brake light the pipe gose off to the left through the small grommet into roof area.but you would notice a drop in winscreen fluid to. i would check rubber seals around doors and windows and in floor to hope this is some sort of direction for starters

Thanks ive checked the doors and window by running the garden hose around them all seems good thats what leads me too think somewhere is a joint in the rear washer hose as in a joint come adrift somewhere but the side panels have airbags and i dont know if would be ok too pull/unscrew them

could also check by putting forward the rear seat and take trip apart and lower kick trim cause it routes down that way if memory correct

Thank peter iwill have a nosey if i get chance this afternoon if not tomorrow i will take the camera with me

there is a joint that splits but this is usually located behind the near side rear passenger seat behind the small side panel near the seat headrest.

Now that,s thrown a spanner in the works cos its def drivers side footwell in the rear maybe mine is an oddity are there any grommets under neath that side ? in the floor pan or maybe the dooor is filling via the glass and holding water which in turn comes in that way looks like a busy day tomorrow

i would remove the doorcard and check the plastic membrain on the door also check that the drainholes in the door are not blocked.

The moral of my story is if your nipples blocked your bottoms gonna get wet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all that pishing about door cards off oh and ford you think your cute hiding a fixing under a cover in the door handle but the dawg outsmarted ya on that one . :ph34r: .....The door was clean and dry took the rear seats out carpet up no obvious entry point apart from two grommets pone either side but not them either ......decided too start at the top sat in rear and pondered were does that hose run so that was it trim out off offside left rear nope not there then onto headlining and its taped too the !Removed! headlining about 8" in form the side no leak there by this time and 10 cigs later :wacko: i thought [genius see if the rear washer actuall does anything gets keys ign on pulled lever noise yes water no] so the two phillips screws in the rear high level brake light and hey presto the the hose wasn,t even connected i can only assume the nipple was blocked and the pressure had forced the hose off so pliers out nipple off a good blow with a can of comp air put back in hose firm cable tied insitu and bobs your uncle job done..... :D :D :D :D So ford its dawg 1 you nil ....Who says a scooby boy cant fettle a ford :ph34r:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club