Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where Should This Connect To?

Mark312

Hi, my daughter picked up her new 2001Y Focus 1.8 diesel the other day. I've just had a good look around the engine bay to familiarize myself with it, and I noticed this cable attachment point, which has has the cable cut off at some point. Does anyone know what it was and if i should reconnect it?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

post-38400-0-51970900-1353171738_thumb.j

post-38400-0-88143400-1353171758_thumb.j

to me it looks like someone has used the rocker cover bolt as a earthing point for some aftermarket accessory, which has then been removed, but they just cut the wire instead of removing the crimp ring fully.

just out of curio where does the large red cable (which is usually used for live) and looks like its been bodged onto the engine lift point go to ?

Thanks mintalkin. Re the red cable, not sure. I'll have a look tomorrow and report back.

looks like someone has made an earthing point using a battery connection end but used red instead of black!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club