Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need Help With My Fiesta Mk7 Titanium Modifications

Hi guys! :D

I'm new to the forum. Just registered today :D

I have a 2010 Ford Fiesta Titanium 3dr.

I just found out that my country doesn't offer the Zetec or Zetec S. So i'm stuck with the titanium....

I need help regarding some mods I wanna do to the car.

I'm thinking of adding Xenon lights to my car along with a strip of LED's on each headlamp to make the DRL effect.

I was wondering whether or not replacing the stock OEM lights with aftermarket xenon kits would void my car's headlamp warranty etc.

I saw a pic of a Fez with xenons and DRL lights and it looks amazing! I wanna do something like that with mine. (See attached pic)

I've just got the roof of my Fez done in matte black this weekend using Hexis vinyl. Overall it turned out quite nice.

Most of the "modifications" to the Fiesta have been done by myself except for the roof.

So far: This is what it has:

• Original Ford Fiesta Titanium rims done in matte black
  • Lower part of front bumper in matte black
  • Side mirrors in matte black
  • Petrol cap in matte black
  • Boot piece in matte black with blacked out "Fiesta" emblem
  • Side skirts in matte black.

I'm waiting for my Laminx Gunsmoke film to arrive so I can do the front and back lights.

I saw this picture in the forums of a Fiesta with a RS style exhaust system. I want to get something like this done and I was wondering if modifying the vehicle's exhaust system would void the car's warranty.

I think the twin exhaust look in the Fiesta looks really, really good. I really like it. Do you guys think that they could just cut holes in my current rear defuser?

Instead of changing for a whole new different one.

Thanks a lot guys!!

Appreciate it.

post-38668-0-74670100-1353360689_thumb.j

post-38668-0-12229700-1353360695_thumb.j

post-38668-0-32416600-1353360699_thumb.j

post-38668-0-88001300-1353360711_thumb.p

post-38668-0-05588500-1353360724_thumb.p

post-38668-0-03487800-1353360727_thumb.j

The exhaust needs that diffuser to look any good, looks terrible with a standard one, but they could cut holes out or mount under the diffuser if you so wished. Will write off the warranty of the exhaust, but then again if you've replaced it you'd have a warranty from the company who fit it. An alternative is the Metal/S1600 style twin exit exhaust that looks nice and would sound just the same.

As for the DRL's and xenon's, don't expect any help with HID's here, the people here are nasty and won't tell you anything :P most people here are pretty against them, but get some good quality AC HID ballasts and no more than 6000K colour temperature. As for the DRL's, I personally find them a bit meh, some like them though; you'd need DRL relays and LED strips for that. If interested in the light-brows, look for Triple R Composites.

Here's the RS Splitter in 2 ackages;

http://www.pumaspeed...Valance_929.jsp

http://www.pumaspeed...lance_15634.jsp

Personally, I'd loose the black wrapped cap, I'd wrap the chrome part of the bootlid and possibly the rear skirt pieces. Then get the S1600-style vinyl's for down the sides of the car, but that's just me :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club