Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Changed There Headlights To After Market Ones?

Millsy1

Yes the indicators are on the inside. I agree on what you say on the price.. but companies know that people with a passion for cars (the lot of us) will still pay out regardless of the bulb or not. But saying that i was surprised they came with any in the first place.

Regards

I know mate, I wasn't expecting em to come with bulbs. So I contacted the seller asking the bulb fitments, hoping they would be the same as standard so I could just swap over my osram h7 and h1's, only to find out that theres only h1 and no h7.

How do you find they look with the indicators being on the inner corners? Does it look strange or do you get used to it?

If it's not too much trouble, or if you get time, could you possibly take a few detailed photos for me?

If you could take a day light shot with no lights on, so I can see what the black of the headlights look like?

And then if you get time, take a few night shots when it's completely dark, with the dipped/main beams on

If you could do that for me it would be great

And one of you looking over your shoulder and licking your lips? :P

Sorry, too much sangria and not enough food.

I don't follow uncle? Definitely too much sangria

I don't follow uncle? Definitely too much sangria

Soz, it's just while you were asking for photo poses I thought I'd throw one of my own in. :D

I know mate, I wasn't expecting em to come with bulbs. So I contacted the seller asking the bulb fitments, hoping they would be the same as standard so I could just swap over my osram h7 and h1's, only to find out that theres only h1 and no h7.

How do you find they look with the indicators being on the inner corners? Does it look strange or do you get used to it?

If it's not too much trouble, or if you get time, could you possibly take a few detailed photos for me?

If you could take a day light shot with no lights on, so I can see what the black of the headlights look like?

And then if you get time, take a few night shots when it's completely dark, with the dipped/main beams on

If you could do that for me it would be great

Hello

I did say in previous post that the fitment was H1/H1. Annoying as i has a set of Osrams Night breakers ready from my stock headlights. Also ask the seller if it comes with a wiring kit to making the l.e.ds turn when you start the car.

It never really crossed my mind about the indicators being on the inside, Does not really bother me. They work very well tho.

Ill get some pictures when i get the car cleaned up. Probs when i fit mud flaps on but due to the weather at the moment it wont be soon. Times i wish i had a garage.

Regards

Ha ha, not to sure bout that request. But ill try and get a hot blond to pose in the photo if you want? :lol:

Ha ha, not to sure bout that request. But ill try and get a hot blond to pose in the photo if you want? :lol:

;)

Mate I know your previously said about the H1/H1 fitments

I should have been more clear. I mean I contacted the seller a few months ago about the fitments lol, long before you posted on the thread. I've been looking at these headlight units for a fair while now with the intention of getting em but other mods keep coming up first

Mate I know your previously said about the H1/H1 fitments

I should have been more clear. I mean I contacted the seller a few months ago about the fitments lol, long before you posted on the thread. I've been looking at these headlight units for a fair while now with the intention of getting em but other mods keep coming up first

I took these pictures quickly so they are not the best of quality, But i hope these help. ill get round to the day light ones later.

Regards

P.s Sorry to disappoint about the lack of blond in the photo, Unless a golden retriever counts. :P

post-38659-0-70638800-1354043361_thumb.j

post-38659-0-59963000-1354043370_thumb.j

post-38659-0-61741800-1354043378_thumb.j

post-38659-0-59103600-1354043388_thumb.j

post-38659-0-77704300-1354043395_thumb.j

Nice one for doing that mate I appreciate it

Think you've just sold me on em

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club