Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Needed

Elcampo

2011 Fiesta Zetec S

Apologise about the lack of knowledge on my behalf.

Basically, I have no idea what I am doing thus far. I am looking to add a red ambient lighting to the bottom of the dash board, over the pedals and passanger side also. What sort of lights am I looking for?

Secondly, any detailed guides (videos probably better) on how to install them would be great.

Also, I am looking to make the rather horrid looking silver plastics around the dashboard and radio and change the colour of it. That should be relatively easy to do to be honest, I can take it all apart and most probably put it back together, but what do I spray it with? Cause, without sounding to stupid, it's obviously not normal paint haha.

Any help would be much appreciated, never done many mods to a car before but we all gotta start somewhere right

hi lee, check out the guides section on here on how people have done upgrades.

regarding the lights, use the 501 wedge bulbs from eBay, in a focus the socket is already there but i dont know if this is the same in your fiesta.

with the plastics, you can use the plastikote stuff which is good but a lot of people have used 3m carbon wrap, maybe you could use something similar.

try out the fiesta section too as you will get more info/advice in there.

good luck

Ah nice one mate. Will

Double check the price of those bulbs in the morning and see if i can have a go at it without ripping any wires

Basically, I have no idea what I am doing thus far. I am looking to add a red ambient lighting to the bottom of the dash board, over the pedals and passanger side also. What sort of lights am I looking for?

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/37683-ambient-lighting-in-dashboard

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/34710-led-footwell-lights-which-colour-show-of-hands-needed

Also, I am looking to make the rather horrid looking silver plastics around the dashboard and radio and change the colour of it. That should be relatively easy to do to be honest, I can take it all apart and most probably put it back together, but what do I spray it with? Cause, without sounding to stupid, it's obviously not normal paint haha.

My video will help you remove them ;)

Would someone be able to do me a massive favour and link me to somewhere(Halfords or somewhere easily accesible) as to which interior paint to get and what 'laquer'(probably spelt wrong) to use. Possibly even the dash tool, otheriwse I'll just use a flathead with a cloth over it, will most likely break something but you got to start somewhere right haha

Going to have a go at painting the interior dash this weekend.

PS. Thanks for the video Nath, it will come in handy I am sure of that.

Nice one, I'll bookmark them for saturday morning. So I take it I would have to get the previous paint off beforehand then?

Then primer, then paint, then 2 coats of that lacquer.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club