Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford...a joke?!

poohbear

I've got the hire car..

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got the hire car..

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pictures :D

I cant put pictures on because it has a bumper sticker advertising my dealer.

Also, want to wait till I get my car to wow you with pictures :)

:) I saw mine at the dealer today - it looks lovely! Just need to wait till they tax it. Then I went to Asda and I saw my previous Ka to the one I have today - my 3 cars in one day - bizarre!

Wow, thats a coincedence!

What made you upsize to the fezzi?

Well I had wanted a mini but decided they were too expensive and there are hundreds of them on the roads. I went to see the new Ka and toyed with buying one, but the Fiesta wasn't that much more expensive and I felt it was a smoother, quieter, more comfortable drive. Oh and I was in love with the Hot Magenta colour!

Thats exactly the same reason I chose!!

I have wanted a mmini for ages but i didnt really want a 1.6 as i'm only young so insure is difficult, also there are so many around they dont give me the wow factor as much anymore!

I drove the new Ka, I couldnt get on with the gear stick position and found it quite bumpy. Drove the fiesta and loved it from the start!

Unfortuately I don't have the young to worry about just a measly government income otherwise I would be going for the titanium - but I guess I shouldn't complain!!! :)

Well I had wanted a mini but decided they were too expensive and there are hundreds of them on the roads. I went to see the new Ka and toyed with buying one, but the Fiesta wasn't that much more expensive and I felt it was a smoother, quieter, more comfortable drive. Oh and I was in love with the Hot Magenta colour!

Good choice of colour.....same as mine!