Do Not Sell My Personal Information

smitt008

hello my name is tom im 24 and ive been driving a mk5 fiesta but due to life i was involved in a accident and the car was a wright off! but now i have a new car and its a ford fiesta 1.4 TDCI style and ive only had it since friday :) and already i love it :). so all peeps hello :)

hello my name is tome im 24 and ive been driving but due it life i was involved in a accident and the car was a wright off! but now i have a new car and its a ford fiesta 1.4 TDCI style and ive on had it since friday :) and already i love it :). so all peeps hello :)

Welcome to the forum,

Good choice with the diesel, when you get a momment check the footwells in the front for bilb sockets

Fit some T10 W5W bulbs and they will illuminate along with the courtesy light.

thanks guys :)

really?? that bulb the 1 that goes into the roof light in the car??

Oh yes!

Strange how many cars roll off the production line with holders fitted but they can't bother to stick a couple of 10p bulbs in.

If you don't have the wiring fitted don't worry, it's a straightforward mod and too easy not to give it a whirl.

ive had a look and cant see anything, but i dont know what im looking for tbh. and i wouldnt evan know where to start... :(

Brigante (Charlie) has some very useful photos as to the locations.

He'll feel his ears burning pretty soon and most likely oblige you.