Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dashbooard

old cruiser

I always thought it was to hold £s :D

Thanks mate, never gave that a thought, doesn't hold much then!!

Cheers Pete

Have to say, it does seem a strange place to put a coin holder, but there you go!.

Cheers Pete

Have to say, it does seem a strange place to put a coin holder, but there you go!.

Cheers Pete

yes it is a £1 coin holder in place of a couple of switches on more expensive models (esp and something else) if you look in the glovebox there are slots either side to take 50 p pieces as well as a card holder and a pen holder.no expense spaired eh

Kristal

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not as big as a 747 but much easier to park )

• 2 weeks later...

It's a coin holder for £153..... £3 in the slot £150 for the replacement side window the local hoody smashes to get your on display coinage!! :lol:

It's a coin holder for £153..... £3 in the slot £150 for the replacement side window the local hoody smashes to get your on display coinage!! :lol:

Agreed, silly place to put it really especially seeing as thugs will break into your car for nothing.

It would have been better to have put it in the glove box (like my Astra TT) then you've always got change around but out of sight!