Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lane Departure Retro-Fit

DieselPig

My 2011 Zetec has the lane departure setting on the dash menu but this has never been an option for the Fiesta.

I have noticed a convenient hole in the head lining above the rear view mirror for the forward facing camera used in the system.

Anyone retro-fitted one?

post-35558-0-63871800-1353872826_thumb.j

post-35558-0-77570300-1353872843_thumb.j

It's incase you nod off at the wheel it does something to wake you up. Beep at you in this case but in citerons the seats vibrate

The setting you show pictures for is literally how many times the indicators flash when you tap the stalk in either direction.

I would have thought this would be incredibly difficult to retrofit, and I doubt that setting has any relation to a lane-keeping aid I'm afraid :)

What James said, it's how many times your indicators flash when half pressing the stalk.

You're thinking of lane departure warning from a Focus.

Thanks for that guys, there is no mention of this at all in my handbook thats what made me think it was the lane departure system. Damn!

Thanks for that guys, there is no mention of this at all in my handbook thats what made me think it was the lane departure system. Damn!

lol, you must be a little disappointed right now.