Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide To Fitting An Aftermarket Head Unit

Brigante

You should have no problem fitting it yourself then, which means you can save a fair bit of money by not buying the head unit n kit from halfrauds, n then save a further 30quid by not having them fit it for you.

• 1 year later...

Hi mate,

Can you reupload your photos please?

It says your photo bucket bandwidth has been reached..

Thanks for taking the time to write the tutorial. Hoping to put a double din in my focus tomorrow.

Thanks

Hi mate,

Can you reupload your photos please?

It says your photo bucket bandwidth has been reached..

Thanks for taking the time to write the tutorial. Hoping to put a double din in my focus tomorrow.

Thanks

Seconded. I've managed everything except the handbrake switch and I desperately want to see those photos! I've even bought one of those bypasses from eBay - not because I want to use the stereo in a dangerous manner but because I can't upgrade the firmware at all at the moment due to the handbrake restrictions and the bypass seemed an easier wiring approach than the handbrake switch. Not so. It demands a power feed from an external amplifier which I don't have, so I'm back to the drawing board trying to get to the handbrake switch.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

You are a god ive been looking somewhere for agers for a in depth guide

nice one cheers :D :D

• 2 years later...

Damn you photobucket ! Just when I need pics for my install you decide to start charging [emoji34]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

There is an unfortunate loss of many pictures across the forums due to Photobucket changing their hosting policy.
They have introduced extortionate costs and killed all third party sharing links.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Wow can't believe I've just read a thread started in 2012. Blimey. Mind you one of the best threads and very helpful. 

• Like 1

Whey hey blast from the past. Thanks Lenny. One wonders if you still have the mk2 focus kitted out. I'm 3 lexus and on 3rd tit x sport mondeo since my mk3 focus lol. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, tazzman600 said:

Whey hey blast from the past. Thanks Lenny. One wonders if you still have the mk2 focus kitted out. I'm 3 lexus and on 3rd tit x sport mondeo since my mk3 focus lol. 

Hi mate, 

I'm still representing and keeping it real nine years later with the focus man 293,000km and still on the factory turbo; I just keep it serviced these days, everything is still there the sub and amps still going strong;

List of guides here: 

I've just removed the side stripes, changed back to 16" snowflakes as they last longer

I've since moved on to home improvement and eh heres the progress thread for that: 

I'll be doing more on the home improvement thread in February 2020 no seriously yeah, 

Three kids starting back at school next month; one of those is going in to second level costing almost a grand; and we just got a Bearnese Beagle called Liam whom requires a few visits to the vets for needless and Chipping but cant be remapped ☺️ then its soon Christmas, so realistically yeah February 2020 next update on the home improvement thread.

IMG_20141016_200047_zpsbb1snprl_edit_1551695203276_zpsbdfbjtxb.jpg.889b0ffdf4aea3177e1fdbf0e6cb1259.jpg 

Wow. Just goes to show that looking after your car then it will look after you. I'm not much on this forum as it's really Focus based which is great but I'm a mondeo man lol so any time spent on forums goes to another Ford based forum which is mondeo based. Keep  up your good work pal. You are indeed one of the very best on here.

• Thanks 1