Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Water Leak - Not Pollen Filter Issue

FruityTen

Hello,

This is my first time on the forum and thanks for reading my post. I hope you're having a good weekend.

I've got a 2005 automatic focus hatchback. I've had it for about 18 months and it's been a good little car. Except from the automatic part.

The problem I have is I believe some of the seals have failed on the car because in the morning I often have condensation or frost on the inside of my windscreen.

I've seen water on the parcel shelf, only little droplets. Also seen water dripping from the interior light. This leads me to believe it's probably the aerial and a part of the boot seal that's gone.

So far I've not done any physical work to resolve this issue. Mainly because my knowledge is limited when it comes to this kind of this.

I'm unsure how to go about resolving this. I've never had to dismantle anything in this car so any advice or thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

James

the rear will be the spoiler seals that are leaking remove th eplastic panel with a tug youll find 5 bolts undo them and it lets you get the spoiler off enough to silicone around all the bolt holes and replace and the ariel is a simple phillips screw undo thet and lift the ariel base clean it silicone around both holes and replace

Thank you for your response artscot79 - I will check out your suggestions tomorrow.

Thank you

Do you have a rear washer ? Check the hose too the nipple on my mondeo its remove two phillips screws by the high level brake light and you should be able too seeif the hose has come off the spray part

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club