Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta MK6

soprano54

The missus owns a 04 Fiesta MK6 1.25 LX, the Owner's Handbook states that there are two different power outputs - 70 and 75 BHP! How do I find out which one she has?

The missus owns a 04 Fiesta MK6 1.25 LX, the Owner's Handbook states that there are two different power outputs - 70 and 75 BHP! How do I find out which one she has?

Surely it says in the front of the manual or service manual? No?

Surely it says in the front of the manual or service manual? No?

Nope! In fact all it says in any of the docs is that it is a 1.25 no mention of BHP.

O really! Thats really odd. Would of thought it would of said 1.25 (70 or75) with the BHP in brackets.

O really! Thats really odd. Would of thought it would of said 1.25 (70 or75) with the BHP in brackets.

No zilch, I thought there might have been something in the engine number to ID the type.

Depends on the engine code.

FUJA or FUJB are 75hp anything else is 70hp

Engine code is located on the right hand side of the engine below the rocker cover

Depends on the engine code.

FUJA or FUJB are 75hp anything else is 70hp

Engine code is located on the right hand side of the engine below the rocker cover

Thanks!

Thanks!

Register with Ford etis , www.etis.ford.com and go to Vehicle tab , tap in your VIN (chassis No.)number and should pull up info on your car.

Cheers Pete

Register with Ford etis , www.etis.ford.com and go to Vehicle tab , tap in your VIN (chassis No.)number and should pull up info on your car.

Cheers Pete

Sorted, it's a 75 BHP version, once again thanks to all for your assistance.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club