Do Not Sell My Personal Information

God I Hate America...

b1g_dav3

Look at those wheels that come STANDARD on an SE model... And over here we're left with wheels that buckle when they see a stone in the road -.-

Yeah I've always liked those wheels with the circular design, especially when in motion.

That's a tuned fiesta and don't you think that front end looks so much better than the monstrosity we will have to put up with on the facelift

My girlfriend was saying exactly that! She's looking at buying a fiesta in January, I showed her the new shape and hated it!

I think Paul hates all Americans and everything to do with America :P

I think Paul hates all Americans and everything to do with America :P

lol how very very completely untrue! I think I may be like Hammond, a yank born on the wrong side of the pond. :rolleyes:

____________________________________________________________________________________________

And guys that front end is the current North American fiesta. Its different to ours as when it was taken stateside bigger/stronger front and rear bumpers were needed to meet their stricter crash safety standards.

The bigger bumper at the front left little room for the depth needed for our style fog lights, so they opted to have LED DRLs which were flatter.

I presume the lower grille was shrank just to hide the bigger bumper behind it. Ford US tried their best to keep it like ours but this was the closest they could do. The americans liked it but still prefer our larger more aggressive euro grille.

I believe the facelift fiesta is a global ford like the latest focus, so America's new fiesta will shortly be the same as ours (exterior wise anyway - for some reason their interior remains mostly untouched - pretty much a modifed version of our mk7's interior).

Wow, I'm quite a Ford USA geek aren't I. :unsure:

Wow, I'm quite a Ford USA geek aren't I. :unsure:

We will just start caling you Hamster V2.0!

We will just start caling you Hamster V2.0!

I've had worse nicknames :-)

I've had worse nicknames :-)

I didn't realise you heard me muttering them :P

I didn't realise you heard me muttering them :P

D-: