Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Indicator Not Cancelling, What Else Can Be The Problem?

screamer

My partners 2002 fiesta left turn indicator does not cancel, i've got another indicator stalk from eBay, replaced it, but it's the same

what else can look at replacing to try and fix this?

Does it only happen in one direction or both?

Probably something in the clock spring mechanism that isn't turning it off I imagine

I have the same problem with the left signal not canceling. The right one does, but never the left. There's a difference in feel between left and right too, as if one direction needs moving mor than the other before it clicks, if that makes sense. Also, the flash seems a bit weird, as when you pull it all the way, it flickers, as if it's a loose connection. I wonder if our problems are similar in source.

This happens on both of my indicators. Its not a problem cancelling them manually, but would be greatful to find a reason why :)

Does it only happen in one direction or both?

Probably something in the clock spring mechanism that isn't turning it off I imagine

only the one direction, left, i took out the stem, part number XS6T11K665CA, the wee white plastic bit that locates into the steering wheel, seems to have a bit of resistance when you put the indicator on one way, but not very much the other, it's the same on both stalks i have, coincidence??

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club