Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Member, Which Ford!?

BallsDeep

Hi all.

Currently I own a Golf MK4, but soon I will be upgrading to a newer car and at the moment I'm just weighing up my options.

I stumbled across this...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300826677507?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Are these any good?

What engine/model/spec etc should I avoid, what should I look out for?

What are the new Focus' like also?

Any help would be great, Aaron :)

Looks nice all the mods will give it a good insurance hike though. As for the new focus a bloke I work with has the 1.6 zs ecoboost 180hp version and loves it gets 40 to the gallon and its a good daily driver i must admit I don't like the way it looks but that's a personal thing

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190754743565?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

What about this? I love the colour, and has loads of optionals and the looks of a Zetec S?

I am 19 so bare that in mind, can't have nothing too high powered because of insurance :)

Hi I am new to fords and was wondering what Fiesta/Focus are the best out there?

Can't be too high powered due to insurance because I'm 19

Here is what I'm looking at, at the moment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190754743565?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

What do you guys think? :)

What about this? I love the colour, and has loads of optionals and the looks of a Zetec S?

I am 19 so bare that in mind, can't have nothing too high powered because of insurance :)

Looks a nice car loads of toys and easily turned into zetec s spec at a later date just a word of warning don't buy one with keyless entry and start as thrives are finding them easy to steal you can modify the ids ports to stop this if its a feature you want

I found that insurance didn't differ massively due to the car. A few hundred quid between a Peugeot 206 1.1 and my 1.6tdci focus. I found that I was paying through the roof just because I was 19. If you have any ncb it should be cheaper.

Also, if you're male, try waiting till after Xmas. The new EU laws mean that insurers can't discriminate against people due to gender. While there will be a massive rise for women, it will be a slight decrease for men.

I know all about high insurance. I'm currently paying £2300 for one year. Most quotes were £3000+. No matter what car I got, insurance still would have been nearly 2k, so I decided I'd get a really nice car!

As for which ford, obviously a fiesta will be cheaper to insure. I went for a focus due to the larger boot space which I needed. I'd also recommend high spec, I love my cruise control, air con, heated front window etc. Obviously that being a titanium it should have most of these, but I wouldn't go much lower if you can afford it.

Hope this wall of info helps!

hey ballsdeep (nice name) I'm twenty and I have a 1.6 110bhp focus titanium on a ten plate I'm 1500 a year with 1 years no claims and no modifications and it depends on what you want from your car tbh the titanium has a tonne of extras like auto lights/wipers heated front seats bluetooth voice control keyless entry with a power start button Sony dab sound system and there are a few subtle mods the guys on here have done that you can do very easily hope this is a wee help

Welcome to the club mate, hope you find the right ford for you soon mate.

Let us know how you get on!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club