Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Santa Came Early

liam-20

hey guys/girls looks like santa dropped a prezzie off early

160F850D-940F-4475-B074-843B07786E9A-512-000000302FE8D310.jpg

so whats in the box?? well

DFDDBB55-6DF5-4940-96F1-C4CE2295F87F-512-0000003033486AAC.jpg

Its a cd, dvd, satnav system, can play digital tv has the function for a reverse camera and can connect to the internet using a 3g dongle, it came with 4gb micro sd card for music and another micro sd for the satnav which is free to update for 2 years cant wait to get it put in just waiting on the reverse camera to turn up i will do a how to guide if anyones interested. liam

Very nice , can't wait to see the review and guide

Jammy b#####d :P

What brand is that? Is it a zenec?

How much that set them back?

heya nar its one them non-branded ones off eBay company is called a-sure am not to fussed really got a years warrenty on it so all good lol and set me back £239 just see how long it lasts hopfully a while lol.

I had a similar one in my last Focus. Took it out and sold it for £400 on eBay when I PX'd the car for the current one. I cant believe how much they have come down in price. I would be interested to know if you get the TV working in this country. I occasionally got a signal, but as soon as you moved it lost it. You need an antenna as big as the one on your house.

Ah fair play then. Looks quality for the price. Just hope it works quality too. I was tempted by one similar but wasn't sure about getting a none brand I hadnt heard of.

What wiring do you need? Is it supposed to be plug and play using the ford loom or do you need additional wiring like I did?

What camera you gonna go for mate?

No it's just plug and play the main loom goes from back of head unit to a connector that goes into quad lock and all the other connections I.e aux in video in and stuff are on a separate loom that connect to different part of the unit at back better like that and just cheap camera from Hong Kong for now just see what it's like.

is it a number plate light camera like mine mate?

Very nice, interested to see how easy it is to fit and how well the sat nav works etc

Does it have DAB? Would love to have BBC 6 music in the car

Hey brig yer but mines different shape as I have facelift. No dab but you can get aftermarket dab that plug in not very oem mite look into it thou

The only mod I had to do to the wireing was swap the permanent and switched lives over as it kept loosing the memory. The reversing camera is great as it should automatically switch to the camera view when you put the car into reverse.

I used the iGo 8 satnav software. I could have used any windows CE based stuff on the one I had, so id it worked on a windows phone or pocket computer, you could set it up to work on these.

The radio signal and sound quality wasn't great but it was alright. They are probably much better now anyway.

Its a cd, dvd, satnav system, can play digital tv has the function for a reverse camera and can connect to the internet using a 3g dongle, it came with 4gb micro sd card for music and another micro sd for the satnav which is free to update for 2 years cant wait to get it put in just waiting on the reverse camera to turn up i will do a how to guide if anyones interested. liam

Looks really nice, and will fit straight into the dash. Would love to see more screenshots or a guide once you get it in. Good luck :)

So these run on Windows CE? So in theory, there is no reason why the tomtom software which was around for the Windows Mobile 5 OS etc will work on it, maybe?

Very tempted to get one of these and flog the FX Satnav which came with my focus if that were a possibility...

See my guide for installing the camera if you ain't already mate. Tell you exactly what you have to do. Relatively straight forward though. Really pleased with mine.

Looks like a great piece of kit for a great price.

I been looking into these OEM units on eBay and this is nicest looking one I seen so far. Any chance of a link to where it can be purchased?

Any thoughts or reviews so far of how it works? Seems like a nice simple install that even I could handle on a weekend lol

Thanks

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club