Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine Problem

Jammie710

Hey guys just brought a 03plate fiesta zetec 1.4 just driving to Kidderminster tonight and the em light came on nd after a while I had lack of power , when I came to a junction and was idling it felt astho my car was going to die (stall) then when taking off it also felt astho it was going to stall I had to hav th revs at about 4k before I could take off and also going up a hill or even a slight hill it was struggling to go up it and struggling for power once on flat road in every gear I was struggling for power anyone got a solution for me that I could try ????

You really need to put a code reader on it to id what the issue is. There are far too many possibilities.

Well I'm taking it to a ford garage to put ids on it but I just thought someone might have had a solution too one of them that's all

If you bought from a garage take it back and complain!

It sounds like its miss firing so first thoughts are plugs/leads/coil

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club