Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car Names

loggbook

oh yes! a few issues that make me not so pleased! it has a trip to ford to see if we can turn these names around!

Even after 8+ years of ownership, 1000s of miles of "faithful" service, all the blood sweat and tears, work, money and (my) ideas that have gone into the (unique) car -

Its still an "it" and does not have a name -apart from "the Mondeo" (its a "man" thing) :lol:

My girlfriend insisted on a name for it - as did my family. Family because my old Punto earnt the name Brum (or "Crum" by my other half...that was before we were together too - turned out to be more accurate as it did start crum-bling around my ears)

The Focus was called Freddie and Lottie called her Fiesta Frankie. Her family have always named their cars lol

I tend to just call it "the car" or "the Focus"

Her previous car was called Norman (R-reg Saxo) because that was the previous owners name. And the family car is a Meriva (as were the peevious two Zafiras) called Jeffrey...because it came from Jeffrey's Farm.

I don't have a name for it any more,

But before I got it remapped I used to call it "tafuck"

When accelerating from 1st to 2nd I'd say "come on tafuck"

But since the remap I don't talk to it anymore lol

• Like 2

The Puma was named Barbie coz the wing mirrors had faded from red to a dull pink. The st 2 i call lil' Bandit as it gets away like one :ph34r:

I don't have a name for it any more,

But before I got it remapped I used to call it "tafuck"

When accelerating from 1st to 2nd I'd say "come on tafuck"

But since the remap I don't talk to it anymore lol

I must be a bit slow today i didnt "get" it at first -sounds better when you say it out loud - ha ha :lol:

Real men don't name their cars LOL :lol:

• Like 1

My dear ol' Mum has started referring to the Focus as "The Beast"...not really sure why :-/

• Like 1

Julia because it sounds like a hot naughty woman just like my zetec S. I get a naughty feeling roughing her up on the roads similar to the naughty feeling i get turning ESP off

• Like 2

Simple and to the point.

Pup.

It always runs the big dogs around ;)

Mine is named Casey as the start of the reg is KC so yeah.

• Like 1

Julia because it sounds like a hot naughty woman just like my zetec S. I get a naughty feeling roughing her up on the roads similar to the naughty feeling i get turning ESP off

WTF!!

Have you spoken to Julia about blanking her egr

Or would she like it in the gas pipe lmao

• Like 3

mine is called jemima just need 1 for the focus now

My Fiesta called Florence, Flo for short and my OHs (who also has a Fiesta) is called Fiona or Fi.

• 2 weeks later...

My friends affectionately called my old car Nigella, from the NG numberplate. Current car hasn't really been named, although maybe I should continue on the theme of daytime Food Network personalities?

Mines Bernard. Cause the licence plate is SSG. Bernard matthews Sausage lol

Walls jumped out at me before Bernard :ph34r:

Only ever named one vehicle, it was a 1989 landrover 90 i spent two years rebuilding, she was called Martha and even to this day family friends and even work colleagues say to me saw Martha everytime shes spotted.