Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Idea's For Modifications

wba1990

Hi everyone,

Been a while since I posted on here but I have decided after the new year I am slowly going to start modding part's of my car - mainly the interior. I am after some ideas as the only one's I currently have is to get an armrest fitted, was thinking about get the silver parts on the dash on the radio controls sprayed black and possibly some footwell lights - blue colour. May also get my alloys done black and would like some opinions on black alloys on a black car. Any other links/ideas for mods you may have please feel free to suggest

Shane

Black alloys look good on a black car what about black alloys with a red pin strip around the rim seen the before thought they looked good. What about tinting the rear windows

I changed my dial kit ( speedo) recently to white dial faces with a blue night time illumination and it looks brilliant dead easy to do aswell

The car already had tints on when I brought it. Just want to do a few mods but not ott chavy lol

Yeah black on black looks nice, I;ve also seen the dash after being sprayed black it blends in nicely. As for the wheels being black as well, it looks good but as previously stated try add a splash of colour somewhere(just a suggestions) like the red pin strip. Paint your brake callipers aswell?

I changed my dial kit ( speedo) recently to white dial faces with a blue night time illumination and it looks brilliant dead easy to do aswell

Do you have any details? Where did you get the kit from? Any instructions?

Thanks for the replies, not going to do it till the new year so got few more weeks to decide. Anyone know if it is easy to spray the dash black?

Thanks for the replies, not going to do it till the new year so got few more weeks to decide. Anyone know if it is easy to spray the dash black?

Hydro dipping offers better designes

Do you have any details? Where did you get the kit from? Any instructions?

http://www.lockwoodinternational.co.uk/ford-dials-c19.html Thats where I got the dials from was only £29 and I posted a guide in the fiesta guides section. Its fairly easy to do though and the kit comes with instructions aswel. Any questions feel free to ask. Just make sure u get the right dial kit for your car