Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So Where's The Fiesta St Threads?

metal-liam

I haven't seen any on here, are people not interested in it? I just find it interesting.

Liam

:-)

You haven't seen one yet because they're not for sale yet :P

The price list would be good. No one seems to have a definitive answer yet

Will need to wait Untill Ford release more details at the end of the year, nobody will know untill then. I've seen the dealer release notes but that don't give much away.

Yeah cuts out all the speculation, better off having pure facts than fiction

Thinking of saving my money and going down either the mod route of my car now instead of replacing with an ST if honest.

• 5 weeks later...

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s135/chris_172/A020101F-1DED-41FB-9981-5BACA68C749E-12659-0000039187854203.jpg

Prices are out for the New ST .I believe the ST1 starts at £16,995 and the ST2 from £17,995 as shown in the photo.

As with most cars that price can quickly rise if you get tick happy with the options list. I also read somewhere ( but don't take my word for it) that it will be in dealers to test drive and pre order from around the middle of Feb onwards.

I guess Ford have priced that about right, but i still don't like how the car looks.

Maybe it will look better in white, blue or black. I really don't like that Molten Orange colour. What is more crazy is the price of it as an option. I think it will look a bit better in the flesh as a lot of the shots are from a low or side angle which really make that ugly front stand out.

I guess Ford have priced that about right, but i still don't like how the car looks.

Same, as with the facelift Fiesta, the design concept it has come from is nice, but it just looks too big slapped on the front of a Fiesta. I don't think it even looks too good on the new Focus ST.

I love the look of the 2013 Mondeo, but it is a bigger car so works. This just feels too shoe-horned, plus I prefer a car which has been designed front to back, not just facelifted mid "mark".

Over heard a lady at work reserving a few Fiesta ST's for our demo fleet today, unfortunately I don't work in the Ford team but if I spot one at our storage centre I'll be sure to get some pics... maybe a few weeks yet though

I'd rather get a ford RS then a fiesta or focus at for around the same price.

I'd rather get a ford RS then a fiesta or focus at for around the same price.

Yep buying a low mileage mk2 focus rs for the same price seems a bit of a no brainer

Well.... I had a call from my dealer today about the new ST. He left a voice mail though. I will be getting the full price list though. And will certainly be test driving one.

Reading the specs it's the ST2 for me with EATC. 18k though... hmmm.. plus EATC.

http://www.autotrade...sta-st-revealed

Wonder what finance deal I can get???? Frozen white ST2 with privacy rear glass :D :wub:

And I don't like the RS Focus fist gen model and the new Focus ST I think is too big.