Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fuel Additive For Petrol Zetec?

I bought my car in June this year and have put about 5,000 miles on the clock since then. Current mileage on the car is about 89,500. The servicing history of the car when we purchased it was non existent but the car runs and has been running for the past 5 months like brand new with no problems at all.

Would it do any harm and is it worth getting some fuel additive to clean out the system of any gunk, given the fact there is no service history and that this may not have been done for a fair few miles now?

Does anyone have experience of using fuel additives and have you noticed a difference? Finally, which one should I get! My dad has recommended Millers (see link below) as he's used them for years and swears by them.

http://www.cliffordsbrighton.com/chemicals/additives/fuel-additives/millers-oils-fuel-additives/millers-petrol-power-ecomax-one-shot-boost-500ml

Cheers!

If you haven't done it yet, I would give the car a full major service first.

If you haven't done it yet, I would give the car a full major service first.

I put it into the garage for a full major service as soon as I'd bought it in June, it showed no major problems, just your normal minor issues from normal everyday use.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club