Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2013 Mod's!

b1g_dav3

Howdy folks, I've been putting together a mods list and would like some tips and thoughts on them!

So here goes nothing;

Aero blade - been thinking about these for a while, decided when I get my money in Jan I'm picking one up for my car! Anyone know how easy it is to fit? Or where is best to get them? Looking at Pumaspeed because if I wanted, they can fit it for £104 including the blade, or £84 for just the blade itself > http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/product-Fiesta-Mk-7-Ti-vct-Front-Aero-Blade_213.jsp

Brakes - I have a nice set of warped disks -.- so thinking of getting better disks for starters, or going for a big break option, 260mm disks with Mintex pads are £180, £240 fitted; or just the disks are £103. How do I stand warranty wise with these? As I have nearly 2 years left on it.

Induction - Currently on stock filter, anyone able to recommend one for me? I want a panel, I was looking at a Green cotton filter, but I can't find one even on their site. Thinking of a Pipercross foam one, as I've heard these offer better filtration, without really loosing the performance of cotton, any ideas?

Cage - My cat cage is too small for just the back seats, so I'm thinking of making one that fits onto the seat bolts after removing the back seats, as the seats don't fold flat. Plus I don't take her out loads, I'm just now starting to take her to schools for talks so I can't see this being a major issue.

Cruise Control - Need to find a wheel, and then find out how much someone could add this function to my car and find out how much said mod would be! Only on the maybe list :P

Remap - Again on the maybe list, mappers say the maps can't be detected but I'm sceptical on this...

Any further ideas on non-warranty voiding mods? Currently;

- HID Kit

- CREE sidelights, front fogs, reading light, boot light, reverse bulbs, registration bulbs (don't waste money on the reading lights, boot lights and reg lights, there's far cheaper out there, just had spares!)

- Asian Grill

- Red interior lighting

Brakes will only void the warranty for the brakes and not the rest of the car same goes for the remap just voids engine warranty.

Cruise control Nath's the man for that job I think he will send you instructions on how to do it if you have access to ids software or know someone who does. Also you have to check the wiring to the steering wheel to make sure its possible before going to far with it

Areo blade - isn't Triple R cheaper and better?

Cruise control - http://fiestawiki.net/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=Cruise%20Control

I think the triple r ones go all the way around the front lip not just between the 2 lumps on the bottom of it so look a bit odd think they are cheaper and you just drill some holes and bolt it on (bolts included)

Triple R Composites do an RS-style front splitter, too much for me really :P

Nath, may have to contact you in the new year :P

What colour DMB's look decent on a silver Fez by the way? - Thinking Carbon/Chrome. And what size would I need for the wheels?

Triple R Composites do an RS-style front splitter, too much for me really :P

Nath, may have to contact you in the new year :P

What colour DMB's look decent on a silver Fez by the way? - Thinking Carbon/Chrome. And what size would I need for the wheels?

If you put a ruler across the centre of the original ford badge on the alloys what should tell you as I can't remember

Carbon/chrome is very nice.

Have them for mine just haven't fitted them yet.

If you put a ruler across the centre of the original ford badge on the alloys what should tell you as I can't remember

Long day working, was hoping to be slightly lazier :P

Carbon/Chrome; messaged them over some 'S' badges for the wheels like the RS models used to have on them, similar to the M/// on M Sport wheels :P

Woo thanks - ordered full set :P

Forgot to mention discount code WF212071 :rolleyes:

Used it ;] I had it saved from when I got my 'S' insert for my steering wheel :P

Forgot to mention discount code WF212071 :rolleyes:

Damn I bought mine a few weeks ago for my 17" alloys saving this for the future