Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Care For Ford Fiesta

Imran

Hello Everyone,

I have just bought my first new car. Its a Ford Fiesta 1.5 TDCi Titanium. I would like to ask members tips on following-

Q1. How to take care of my car for first 1000 miles. Do i need to service my car after the 1000 miles?

Q2. Do i need to add any extra paint protection to protect from scratches?

Q3. What Maintenance and good care procedures to follow to prolong the life of my car.

Kind Regards

Imran

Hi Imran

Just wanted to welcome you to the club.

Someone will be along shortly to go through the protective steps for your new car shortly :)

I can answer the second question.

Nothing you can apply will protect the car from scratches. It's all down to your method of how you clean the car. Head over to the detailing section of the forum for some tips.

Hi, I use WOW Shine on my car. It is a waterless car wash that you spray on and wipe off. It also adds a protection and does not scratch the paintwork. Once I used it I was converted. I brought mine online from www.fordonlineparts.co.uk Good price and good delivery.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club