Do Not Sell My Personal Information

wiring for stalk control

secretsquirel

Hope someone is able to help me here, I have got a 11/04 Focus which originally had a Blaunpunkt sat nav/cd headunit (with 6 disc auto changer under passenger seat), I have put a new Pioneer headunit in which works great but the adapter kit i bought (correctly selected from year of car, from 'caraudiocentre.com') to connect the stalk control does not have the right harness adapter, I have spoken to them and they insist its correct but its clearly not.

I have included couple of pics to to show the wiring harness connector, its actually 3 small separate plugs which are slotted together to make 1, which then plugged directly into the old headunit, the yellow plug id the one that goes to the stalk control, the other 2 i believe goto the the cd autochanger.

I am trying to find the adapter to connect up the stalk control to new stereo and also run the auto changer.

Any help would be great.

Kevin

post-4259-1236157743_thumb.jpg

post-4259-1236157874_thumb.jpg

As far as i am aware there is no steering wheel control adaptor for any Ford with the blaupunkt radio, nor is there anyway of wiring the Ford changer to work with a Pioneer headunit not just because of wiring but also because there software is just not compatiable.

If anyone knows any different it would be good to know for future occasions.

Hope this clears things up for you!

Thanks for the reply, there are various conversion kits on the market i have seen but none of them seem to be for the plugs i have on my wiring harness. There must be someone else that has changed their original headunit and come across this problem.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club