Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Throwing Some Ideas Around

Elcampo

So as my car is still factory standard so far, I haven't really wanted to touch anything until I know exactly where I want it to be when I am finished.

A few ideas popping round at the moment, just small things to make the car my own if you will.#

If anyone could point me in the right direction (preferably online atm) for a couple of items I still need to find.

Where can I get myself one of those asian grills? Cant seem to find them.

Not 100% sure what I am looking for with the lights, but being a frozen white car, I want to get the back lights darker, if not blacked out so would appreciate pics with either or....even an opinion would help at this point. As for the front lights, are halogen/xenon lights all legal? and easy fittable?

Struggling to find mudflaps that will actually fit that car. Anyone know anywhere I can get some? I seen Inath has some nice ones on his.

Possible looking to get a red pinstripe around the outside of the rim of my wheels, but not 100% on how that will look yet either.

What I am hoping to get after the new year -

White headlight brows

Asian grill (if I can find one)

black with red font badge overlays

Tinted heko rain deflectors

Get the back windows tinted.

I wouldn't say better, but different headlights and brake lights.

Wrap the bottom front of the bumper in black

Still debating a carbon strip going down each side of the car.

Not huge mods but if its done right the car....to me, will look beautiful. I'll hit up performance after that.

Any suggestions/help/opinions are more than welcome. You may sway me elsewhere

Nice one mate. Added that to the folder. Would probably go for either a black with red font or a white with blue/black font considering the colour of the car.

No worries, the good thing as well is it's probably the cheapest mod going. and notice how they also do the ones for steering wheel not just the exterior ones.

Yeah I noticed that. Seen a few with the 'S' sticker at the bottom of the steering wheel. Looks nice. I want to colour code the silver dash also and get that the frozen white I have on the car itself(either that or black and let it blend in)

Yeah that's not a bad plan. Also if you go for cardbon fibre style stripe own the side, to go with that you could have carbon fibre wing mirror covers.

Could carbon fibre the handles after that as well. Want to get someone to photoshop some of these things on for me to see how it would look. Don't want to start doing it and realise i've gone overboard but the idea i've got in my head seems great so far.

Footwell lights are also a dead easy mod & super cheap. Just plug them in :P

Footwell lights are also a dead easy mod & super cheap. Just plug them in :P

Well i've been told their quite an easy mod and I would definitelly get them, then I go to one of the guides and theirs wires hanging outta every hole! couple of cautions about it not being close to a heating element or something....didnt look too easy hah

Asian grill - http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=fiesta+asian+grill

Xenon (HIDs) - illegal without 'E' marking, self levelling motors & headlight washers (ie impossible/impractical)

Mudflaps - http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=fiesta+zetec+s+mudflaps

Asian grill - http://www.ebay.co.u...sta asian grill

Xenon (HIDs) - illegal without 'E' marking, self levelling motors & headlight washers (ie impossible/impractical)

Mudflaps - http://www.ebay.co.u...etec s mudflaps

Got those two stashed away for a richer day now hah.

I'll have to do some proper checks before I go out and buy new lights, any recommendations on the back lights? do I just buy darker lights or get them done?

Well i've been told their quite an easy mod and I would definitelly get them, then I go to one of the guides and theirs wires hanging outta every hole! couple of cautions about it not being close to a heating element or something....didnt look too easy hah

Should be no wiring needed if you look underneath the dash the holders should already be there you just put the lamps of your choice in

Should be no wiring needed if you look underneath the dash the holders should already be there you just put the lamps of your choice in

Do you have them in yours? Got any pics?

If you bought them online can you send us a link or I might just go Halfords or somehting, there bound to have some there

I've got them in mine:

image_zpsa9d7f148.jpg

It's literally impossible to go wrong. It's put the bulb in and it works, no wiring what so ever.

iNath has uploaded a pic of where you plug it in somewhere. I'll see if I can track it down.

I would go take a pic but its piddling down outside

Do you have them in yours? Got any pics?

If you bought them online can you send us a link or I might just go halfords or somehting, there bound to have some there

I have them in mine will upload a few pics later on we're the holders are and what LEDs I've used and results I'm on nights at the moment so will be late on

This is what it will look like I went for white LEDs but you can use whatever colour you like they are w5w fitment

4F74C6C6-A6F2-4ED9-9536-AA25C91D775C-122-00000000CAE15E4A.jpg

And these are the same as what I used mine just went from Hong Kong

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem;PdsSession=b77ba47413b0a47a19410031fffba93f?itemId=220963429313&kw=220963429313

Marc1 where did you get yours from? And do they do different colours?

I've got them in mine:

image_zpsa9d7f148.jpg

It's literally impossible to go wrong. It's put the bulb in and it works, no wiring what so ever.

iNath has uploaded a pic of where you plug it in somewhere. I'll see if I can track it down.

I would go take a pic but its piddling down outside

I have them in mine will upload a few pics later on we're the holders are and what LEDs I've used and results I'm on nights at the moment so will be late on

This is what it will look like I went for white LEDs but you can use whatever colour you like they are w5w fitment

4F74C6C6-A6F2-4ED9-9536-AA25C91D775C-122-00000000CAE15E4A.jpg

And these are the same as what I used mine just went from Hong Kong

http://item.mobilewe...kw=220963429313

Both lights look sweet! Possibly a stupid question then, if you don't need to go any wiring, do the lights stay on all the time? Or can you somehow get them to switch on with the main interior light(eg, when the doors open, or when I turn it on) or is that when wiring comes into it haha

Footwell lights are on the same circuit as the courtesy light door switches.

Open door- lights go on, shut door and lights go off.

Just purchased ;) Look forward to getting these in, got the red in the end, think it looks smart

Just purchased ;) Look forward to getting these in, got the red in the end, think it looks smart

I'm thinking of getting the red as well, put some pics up when its done.

Had a struggle trying to upload pics here last time, but apparently I just need to get a photobucket account which I will do soon