Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Winter Check Offer

Stoney871

I heard this on the radio too. Seems tempting. However the T's&C's say the m&s voucher is emailed, so looks like its online use only :(

I heard this on the radio too. Seems tempting. However the T's&C's say the m&s voucher is emailed, so looks like its online use only :(

Not necessarily, would of thought you'd print it out to take in store. And to stop simply photo copying loads of em I'd assume they'd have a unique bar-code/number on them to stop duplicates. Like print at home cinema tickets.

That's my thinking too.

The offer does sound too good to be true though.

Ford will probably find some way to fleece you.

Had the winter check done on my Focus last week and just received my M&S voucher.

It is an online voucher code but it says you can download it and print, unique barcode on it.

Also receive nectar points as well ;)

i should have taken ford up on this offer...my car was in at an independant the other day for a simple oil and filter change... went to pick the car up and i was informed they had carried out a winter check for free - ok and? ok you need a new battery, front wipers, brake discs and pads as there is a groove on the discs (20k miles old), n/s ball joint has slight play, n/s track rod end gaitor split but everything else is fine.

their check was that good they failed to spot the tail light bulb thats out on the o/s - needless to say i wont be having any of the work above done at their garage.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club