Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wish me luck tomorrow

Truly55

Not only do I need luck that the car will be ready by 10:00ish and be in one piece but also for how the wifey is going to take it with me removing her Micra without her knowledge and drivng the Fiesta back. At least the Fiesta is keyless because that's her favourite feature with the Micra. I'm sure she'll love the car (fingers crossed) but you never really know. :unsure: :(

I'm hoping the Fiesta will win her over with the iPod connector as her Micra has no Aux In and she'd love to be able to play her iPod in a car and the colour is purple. :) And with Caroline anything purple is lovely.

Not long to go now... :ph34r:

good luck that is lovely thing to do though hope she see's that.

Good luck, I'm sure she will love it, what a fabulous surprise..... let us know tomorrow :)

Good Luck I am sure she will love it

Hit us with some pics when you get it

Not only do I need luck that the car will be ready by 10:00ish and be in one piece but also for how the wifey is going to take it with me removing her Micra without her knowledge and drivng the Fiesta back. At least the Fiesta is keyless because that's her favourite feature with the Micra. I'm sure she'll love the car (fingers crossed) but you never really know. :unsure: :(

I'm hoping the Fiesta will win her over with the iPod connector as her Micra has no Aux In and she'd love to be able to play her iPod in a car and the colour is purple. :) And with Caroline anything purple is lovely.

Not long to go now... :ph34r:

Nothing like a bit of judicious creeping is there?

You can tell you're married......................................... B)

Seriously though, lucky Caroline eh?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club