Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior light & side mirrors not working

Carl Horn

Hi all,

I have a slight problem with my Ford Focus V reg - the other day my interior light stopped working so I tested the bulb to make sure that was ok and it was fine. I then looked through my manual to find that the side mirrors are on the same fuse, so I tried them and they weren't working either.

I checked the fuse behind the glove box to find it had blown so I tried another one in there but it's still not working.

The fuse guide is different in the glove box compared to the one in my manual - which one do I read from?

Anyone have any ideas on how to get it up and running again?

Thanks,

Carl

I would go with the one on the glovebox. Check 2 see if the fuse hasnt blown again. Could be somthing causing it to blow.

I'm managed to fix it - when I was trying before I was taking the working fuse out of number 36 and putting it into number 35, but today I put the working fuse in number 36 and purchased a new fuse and put that in 35 and it worked. My dad thought that it should have worked if there was a working fuse in number 35 anyway

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club