Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta MP3 Connection

stroller

Hi, all being well I shall have my new Fiesta next week, can anyone tell me the connection lead i will need to play my MP3 player in the car, i know the end of the lead to the mp3 is a 3.5mm connection but what size is the connection in the car.

Thanks.

Hi, all being well I shall have my new Fiesta next week, can anyone tell me the connection lead i will need to play my MP3 player in the car, i know the end of the lead to the mp3 is a 3.5mm connection but what size is the connection in the car.

Thanks.

It's 3.5mm in the car too. So you'll need a male end on both ends of the cable. eBay are good for these cables or try somewhere like Maplins. Have you gone for USB too or just the MP3 jack?

It's 3.5mm in the car too. So you'll need a male end on both ends of the cable. eBay are good for these cables or try somewhere like Maplins. Have you gone for USB too or just the MP3 jack?

Just the MP3 jack.

Thought is was probably 3.5mm both ends, thanks for your reply, i will give maplins a try.

Have these in my local tesco £2-94.

Don't bother with Maplins--like Charlie's just said above you can get them anywhere.

I paid £2 for mine off a second hand market stall B) and it works just the same!

That's a huge price range! I know tesco are expensive but still :)

That's a huge price range! I know tesco are expensive but still :)

Cheers folks for the replies. In the end I ordered one off amazon 78p with free p&p, I ordered it Wednesday Evening & it arrived this morning (decent service) !

Cheers folks for the replies. In the end I ordered one off Amazon 78p with free p&p, I ordered it Wednesday Evening & it arrived this morning (decent service) !

That's a stunning price isn't it?

Mind you, amazon are pretty good on price all round or so we've found anyway.